Bearded Theory 2011

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bargain Hunt was filmed at Kedleston Hall and was on the tele today. The antiques fair is in the same place as where the festival arena will be. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vy5sf

Me, the other rich, steve and acko was wandering around the park when this was being filmed :D

As a way of an update our license has now been submitted and with improved license hours.

Edited by Rich BT

Bargain Hunt was filmed at Kedleston Hall and was on the tele today. The antiques fair is in the same place as where the festival arena will be. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vy5sf

Me, the other rich, steve and acko was wandering around the park when this was being filmed :D

As a way of an update our license has now been submitted and with improved license hours.

They didnt film us mate we just saw the chap from Bargain Hunt doing his bit while we was there. I thought it would be a good way of you seeing our new site thats all.

The license hours are longer than required as we are a family event and do not want to be going all night long.

So what we will be using out of the hours is:-

Friday 12 noon -2am.

Saturday 12 noon - 3am.

Sunday 12 noon - 12 midnight.

Seem like very decent licensing hours as it goes. Now just confused why they have to be longer because it's a family event, but that's probably me and now causing the confusion..... :ph34r:

Hope of course that we can still move around freely with that which we've brought with us. Photos of me this year confirm that I did that excessively. :rolleyes:

Seem like very decent licensing hours as it goes. Now just confused why they have to be longer because it's a family event, but that's probably me and now causing the confusion..... :ph34r:

Hope of course that we can still move around freely with that which we've brought with us. Photos of me this year confirm that I did that excessively. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rich BT

The size of monitor shouldn't matter though mate. I know eFestivals was displayed similarily before the last upgrade and it made it difficult for certain members to view the page clearly.

It only displays about 50% of the width of the screen, means a lot of white space which can also cause problems.

Also (in Firefox anyway) using the zoom feature to increase the text size, this causes the page to display incorrectly. See below -

35778306.jpg

Not sure if this is a programming issue or the way it should display but never noticed it on other websites when zooming.

The first one is December 4th at 2pm Carsington Water conference suite. There will be another in January which will be the last Saturday of the month at 2pm (then it will be the last Saturday of the month every month up to the festival).

• 2 weeks later...

The Waterboys actually headline the Saturday not the Sunday.

Transglobal Underground have been added to the Sunday Main Stage line up.

Eat Static, The Orb Sound System and ADAM (LAB 4) will headline the Magical Sounds Tent and will be joined by D.A.V.E the Drummer and loads more that I will list later today.

DJ X (Lab4)

Chris Liberator (Stayupforever)

Glowbones (RiffRaff)

D.A.V.E The Drummer (Stayupforever)

Greg Zogg (Planet Zogg)

Key Lo & Dr $icknote (MaDM)

DJ Criminal Justice (Offyerface)

DJ Mo

Eat Static

Tristan

Ed Tangent (Sunrise)

AtomGrinder