Bearded Theory 2011

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

The payment plan was done in 2 phases ( apologies about our current website not being very clear).

Quay Tickets Payment plan is as follows:-

Buy in June 2010 and pay early October 2010 (at the old rate excluding the VAT increase).

 Buy in October 2010 and pay at the end of February 2011 (including the VAT increase).

Brandy hot chocolate! Nom nom nom... Saved my life in the bitter cold evenings that did!

Edited by DaveMac

Hi Rich,

I am one of the people who took out the 2 phase payment plan and paid half in June.

I wanted to pay off the 2nd segment to get it out of the way but was unable to via the Quay Ticket website (as far as I could see).

Can I confirm I will be contacted by Quay Tickets pretty soon and will be able get my ticket at the pre VAT increase value?

I would like to get this matter sorted asap while I have the available cash (am unemployed at the moment :ph34r:).

Had a wonderful time in May and having a paid ticket will give me something to look forward to in the dark Winter months to come.

Many Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

They should give you a call in the week and you are correct it is at the lower amount.

I think you can call them to pay the remaining amount without waiting for them to get in touch however there is not an online facility to pay the second amount.

Rich

Edited by DaveMac

Thanks for letting me know. James our IT chap is looking into the payment plan to see if it can be done in house for the 2012 festival.

I think for 2012 we will sell all our tickets in house as we will have the resources to do it.

This years festival I was up to 2am every night writing on recorded delivery slips and I was very pissed off :D

Tickets are available but we are about to put live our new website which might be causing issues for our current site. Go to www.quaytickets.com or the BT shop www.beardedtheory.co.uk/shop

Sorry about that and hopefully our new website will be working for Wednesday next week.

BT INDOOR CONCERTS

November 14th 2010, Old Bell, Sadler Gate, Derby

3 Daft Monkeys & David Gibb - £10 ADV only

December 10th 2010, Old Bell, Sadler Gate, Derby

Miles Hunt & Erica Nockells (The Wonder Stuff) & Eskimo Fires £10 ADV only

February 12th 2011, Old Bell, Sadler Gate, Derby

Dreadzone (FULL BAND) - £15 ADV only

TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED VIA WWW.WEGOTTICKETS.COM

Edited by Rich BT

We have outsourced all stewarding and car park staff for 2011. That said we are still looking to recruit people like you, Kat and others that have helped us in previous years to improve the team with people we trust.

Drop me an email and let me know what you want to do and I will see what I can sort out for you mate – r.bryan(at)springmusic.co.uk

Take it that means no Orbital either? Ah well......

Would Art Brut fit the bill? Or Bellowhead? Gomez? Sisters? TFC? Steel Pulse? Tunng? Idlewild?

I could go on..... :ph34r:

(Oh yes, we were also discussing the merits of The Twang the other day on FB, I was supposed to mention them too :blink: )