Dress code

Guest gettingthere

Hi all, first time going to creamfields, we are travelling from ireland and cant wait!!

Few questions that id be really grateful if i could get some answers!!

On the dress code it says no tracksuits and jeans are ok, but this seems weird, personally id like to wear tracksuit bottoms as they are more comfortable, whats your opinion and experience?

Lockers, we would like to put out passports in them so we dont lose them, are they available?

How easy would it be to get away from the site on Monday morning around 7am? as our flight is around 9 from liverpool airport!! is it much of a distace?

These answers are really needed and important so please help us out

Cheers guys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, i cant remeber seein anyone inside last year with tracksuit bottoms on so i reckon they are pretty strict n that, although you are allowed to wear joggin bottoms (like them grey fleecey ones)

there are lockers but only a limited amount and you have to pay for them, sorry i dont know how many there are or how much they cost :-/

and finally, its not too bad leaving creamfields early on the monday, minimal ques to get out n that but i dont have a clue where the airport is from there lol, hope any of this helps

Im going in hotpants, a top that informs people i give FREE HUGS, fishnets, wellies, and a ghost costume. Im not the smallest of girls but i get too f**king hot in the tents, hence the hotpants.

well with what you ladies are wearing am glad I am wearing shades... dont want to get caught having a sly peep... am a self cofessed perv lol... arent all men?

what am wearing pretty boring really

head to toe go------- bench cap, erm bench tee, erm jeans... and boots

Edited by Dis©oDan

Think ill be wearing a dressing gown on one of the days as im a little random at times and it seems like a good idea at the moment and just to stand out of the crowd a little bit :)

Ill also have the usual on wellies and camo shorts underneeth.

if you do see me please say hiiii

Thanks for the replies guys really appreciated!!

What are the campsites like for getting mucky? because i was at oxegen over here and it was disgraceful the amount of muck in them!!

And what is the experience really like? is it unbelievable? i notice a lot of dj's try to mix in some other genre songs to liven it up, is this right?

And has anyone got there favorite video of creamfields to really get me pumped up?