brown campsite

Guest bollyhead

l usally camp in brown and have done for the last 3 years, but this year, l fancy a change and try Green. But l don't think the Mrs is wanting to change camps so l think we'll end up in Brown anyway. <_< It depends really on which car park we end up on cos we are only going to get there Thursday morning 9-10 o'clock. But the plan is, Brown/Green. :D

Sooo looking forward to next week now, l just need my ticket!! :angry:

First time at Leeds for me too and I'll be damned if I'm camping anywhere but Blue. From research it seems like a great place to enjoy the festival but also a great place for you to be able to get away from it all when it counts, and I don't see the point of going to any festival unless you can experience the atmosphere of one. In Brown, I've heard it can become like a ghost town.

First time at Leeds for me too and I'll be damned if I'm camping anywhere but Blue. From research it seems like a great place to enjoy the festival but also a great place for you to be able to get away from it all when it counts, and I don't see the point of going to any festival unless you can experience the atmosphere of one. In Brown, I've heard it can become like a ghost town.