1) Raise the stage at the Musician tent

2) Sort out the indoor stage acoustics

3) Ensure there are always two acts playing at the same time

4) Bring back the word tent

5) After the last band, put a DJ on the indoor stage

6) Create access to the back doors of the rising stage

7) Another set of gents would be good.

all pretty valid points, the only real notes i have to add are :

i think licensing / noise pollution issues prevent any further live music on the indoor stage after the current times. it's something thats already been looked at before.

ive always wondered why the musician stage wasnt higher, historically some packed out bands have led to rubbish views for many.

i think a return of a tent to the front of the hall isnt possible either. since the festival used to have to take apart and rebuild the flower beds at the front of the hall each time, and now the council has stuck some random musical sculpture in the middle of them, it just is no longer an option.

Edited by andyblack

all pretty valid points, the only real notes i have to add are :

i think licensing / noise pollution issues prevent any further live music on the indoor stage after the current times. it's something thats already been looked at before.

ive always wondered why the musician stage wasnt higher, historically some packed out bands have led to rubbish views for many.

i think a return of a tent to the front of the hall isnt possible either. since the festival used to have to take apart and rebuild the flower beds at the front of the hall each time, and now the council has stuck some random musical sculpture in the middle of them, it just is no longer an option.

See other thread re. path to Rising Stage, size of comedy tent, information boards, etc.

Bars: I'm generally happy to bring my own beer but some better options in the bars would be good. I couldn't find any veggie-friendly beers in the outdoor bars, and only bottled Beck's indoors, which worked out at a rather expensive £6.70 a pint. (Better) vegan food options would also be nice - it's a pain having to traipse into town and miss bands.