You HAVE TO see this band! playing Leeds on the Saturday

Guest icegirl

Yeah I have a croquet set and everything. Me and the missus will be having a barbecue on the wednesday night as well so if you fancy coming over to Blue for a pint we'll reserve a burger for you.

It's all part of the eFest Meet package.

There are no hookers though - although if you were here earlier on in the year, you may have come across a thread detailing the exploits of a lass by the name of M****e. Yes, the asterisks are necessary. Apparently, she slept with something like 723 people over the course of last year's festival... whilst wearing a Scooby Do costume.

There are no hookers though - although if you were here earlier on in the year, you may have come across a thread detailing the exploits of a lass by the name of M****e. Yes, the asterisks are necessary. Apparently, she slept with something like 723 people over the course of last year's festival... whilst wearing a Scooby Do costume.

Dave/Marc/Clive it all sounds rather nice over at your place but I notice you only "might" be with beautiful women, "might" be eating a mini cheadar. Come on, it's pretty obvious what's happening here...

www.facebook.com/soundofguns

See you down the front. Dead dogs welcome