Sign in to follow this  
Guest only_jay

Guns n Roses Cancel?

Hmm I think if his account was hacked it would have been taken off by now. I genuinely believe he put it up there.

Depends if was just throwing a hissy fit or not, lets hope not and they have actually pulled out.

Foo Fighters will no doubt replace them.

I honestly can't believe people are suggesting QOTSA could headline. Did you not seen them in 2008? This would make for the dullest headline slot in recent memory for sure. Praying this is fake else I'm watching Alkaline Trio.

my guess is bloc party will step in last minute and headline, i mean, there always available :lol:

this confirmation is taking ages :/, i just wanna find out now, if they pull out, they would have to pull in another headliner, Soundgarden maybe or Foo Fighters, would be nice

The longer it takes for anyone to confirm or deny this the more it legit it seems to become in my opinion, though I'm sure FR have a back up plan if they have dropped out i.e Queens headlining. Tickets are sold out basically so they don't have to worry about keeping punters happy so they might as well save themselves a million pounds and bump everyone up and queens are a big enough band that FR could probably get away with it. I'd be happy with that but I know plenty of others would not.

If it's actually true... I wouldn't mind if it was Soundgarden - but it won't be. They'd be found headlining a much smaller tent (if any) - which saddens me. A band like f**king Delphic would get a higher place on the bill than Soundgarden nowadays.

If everyone gets bumped up, This could create a VERY nasty clash with Streetlight Manifesto & NoFX.

FR guys should be in office now, why have they not confirmed or denied it. Unless only axl himself knows and can't be reach. If it was a hacker he's done a cracking job at panicing people. I bet FR are shitting it if they don't even know.

The longer it takes for anyone to confirm or deny this the more it legit it seems to become in my opinion, though I'm sure FR have a back up plan if they have dropped out i.e Queens headlining. Tickets are sold out basically so they don't have to worry about keeping punters happy so they might as well save themselves a million pounds and bump everyone up and queens are a big enough band that FR could probably get away with it. I'd be happy with that but I know plenty of others would not.

Im a bit anoyed, the orgainisers for Reading and Leeds have taken two huge risks with both Guns and Roses and the Libertines! They are both very unreliable and have proberly cost festival republic a whole lot of a money!

If its true, i dont think QOTSA should headline, they are too far up the bill allready!

My dream is Foo Fighters! a welcome back before they release there next album!

Im a bit anoyed, the orgainisers for Reading and Leeds have taken two huge risks with both Guns and Roses and the Libertines! They are both very unreliable and have proberly cost festival republic a whole lot of a money!

If its true, i dont think QOTSA should headline, they are too far up the bill allready!