Guns n Roses Cancel?

Guest only_jay

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't posted on there for nearly 3 months then all of a sudden he decides announce that he has pulled the tour before any other outlets are told and does it via Twitter.. hmmm, I would hazard a guess he has been hacked.

Also, the method the Twitter has been updated with is different to every other post he has made

Edited by loscfestivals

He hasn't posted on there for nearly 3 months then all of a sudden he decides announce that he has pulled the tour before any other outlets are told and does it via Twitter.. hmmm, I would hazard a guess he has been hacked.

Also, the method the Twitter has been updated with is different to every other post he has made

Well its been picked up by Rocksound and also punktastic regarding this tweet as they have posted stories about it now as to whether its officially true or not

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/guns-n-roses-cancel-all-shows?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound

Edited by Reading Local

1. i think QOTSA could be good headliners, if subheadliners were dead weather that could be great.

2. prebooked headliners for 2011 ready to play as they anticipated someone dropping out, hence why libs didn't headline. Foos, strokes or blur are all possible.

3. everyone just gets reshuffled.

4. MCR DO PLAY LIKE EFESTIVALS SAID HAHAHAHAHAHA

1. i think QOTSA could be good headliners, if subheadliners were dead weather that could be great.

2. prebooked headliners for 2011 ready to play as they anticipated someone dropping out, hence why libs didn't headline. Foos, strokes or blur are all possible.

3. everyone just gets reshuffled.

4. MCR DO PLAY LIKE EFESTIVALS SAID HAHAHAHAHAHA