Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Joe-

Who's going tomorrow?

I'm sure theres someone more excited haha. I might come, maaaaaybe.

Blimey, haven't been on here for ages.. long (and very depressing) story!

Anyways, see everyone tomorrow!

Arrggh!!

x

Blimey, haven't been on here for ages.. long (and very depressing) story!

Anyways, see everyone tomorrow!

Arrggh!!

x

Should be Friday morning now, the Munchkin is going to her Grandma's on Thursday night so we'll pack and set off as soon as we're up Friday morning :)

I was thinking of going to a fringe show but my friends want to just relax and stuff.... I might venture around Leicester though.

noooooooooooo joe come to the fringe. i promise you, you'll regret it if you don't. and even if you dont like bands, thats only £5 for an open top tour, maybe some comedy and all your money goes to charity!!

Should be Friday morning now, the Munchkin is going to her Grandma's on Thursday night so we'll pack and set off as soon as we're up Friday morning :)

Any suggestions for this evening, we have two children and we like a drink so a bar would be good ?

Have a read of the Fringe thread - tons to do tonight and some of the venues are family friendly..... Enjoy!

Theres a meteorite shower at 22.30 ish today. I'm gonna stare at the sky for hours waiting for it. WHOS WITH ME?!

Either that or might go to the eFestivals Cabaret Tent to watch some movies.

Theres a meteorite shower at 22.30 ish today. I'm gonna stare at the sky for hours waiting for it. WHOS WITH ME?!

Weather forecast isn't looking promising for a cloudless sky and being in the city centre, the light pollution will somewhat diminsh the show.

If you're about, Leprekorn and Michala will be taking cocktails in The Lansdowne this afternoon and evening. Im hoping to join them for one later if I can get down in time

For those not in Leicester yet, I've just seen an Ark with various animals aboard.

However, the ground's going to be pretty solid I reckon as there's hardly been any rain this summer and I still believe they'll only be the odd shower now and again...

For those not in Leicester yet, I've just seen an Ark with various animals aboard.

oh come on - the open-top buses aren't that bad.

boom-tish

It's stopped raining now btw