Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kenny93

Belladrum 2011 Tickets!

just got a press release, that says they're on sale tomorrow, but not today.

But what you say is right all the same.

I've not been to Bella for a couple of years, just bought an early bird for next year thou. It's a great wee festival.

I got mine throu Skiddle, they use the RapidScan print out tickets so I've got my ticket in hand already (£92 all in), only ordered 10 minutes ago.

Don't know why a lot more ticket agencies don't do this, saves anything getting lost in the post. Skiddle do it for Wickerman Festival as well.

Hopefuly the line-up will be a cracker next year again.

Yeah skiddle posted my tickets for last year, less than 24 hrs after i ordered them. The new ticket scheme sounds good.

I really like bella but I think it really needs to be a good line up for me to go again next year. i have too many i want to go. What else you going to irons?

Bella will be a no go for me for the immediate future due to being on site at Reading

Yeah skiddle posted my tickets for last year, less than 24 hrs after i ordered them. The new ticket scheme sounds good.

I really like bella but I think it really needs to be a good line up for me to go again next year. i have too many i want to go. What else you going to irons?

Just ordered ours!

really enjoyed it this year :D