Leaving after the Levellers Sunday night.

Guest themuel

Hey guys,

Due to circumstances beyond my control I now have to be in London early on Monday 23rd (I have an interview for my dream position wooo me) so I am looking at trains. If my friend and I leave after the music finishes and she drops me at Exeter St Davids do you think I will be able to make the 0127 train? Or should I play it safe and get the 0543 one? I know its not far but I can't remember from last time how long it took to get out!

Thanks in advance!

Sam

I would have thought you would make the 1.27am train.

Levellers usually finish at 11pm so given a while to get to your car - and get out of the car park, and a 20 minute drive to St Davids I would have thought so.

although some years the dance tent hasn't shut until 12.30pm (so if you want to be there until the very last act - perhaps not)

Even with the queues that might be there to get off site they shouldn't be too long

I suppose you could move your car nearer the car park exit on Sunday to ensure that's not a problem - I've not left on a Sunday straight after the Levs so can't say how busy it would be.

Edited by 5co77ie

I am coming back London way in the early hours. Prob grab a couple of hours kip and leave about 3ish. Or maybe straight after depending on how tired I am.

Fancy jumping in the car with me? I will have to chuck a left at Wycombe but its only a 30 min train to London then.

I am coming back London way in the early hours. Prob grab a couple of hours kip and leave about 3ish. Or maybe straight after depending on how tired I am.

Fancy jumping in the car with me? I will have to chuck a left at Wycombe but its only a 30 min train to London then.