What food and drink to take?

Guest Leaves

Food:

For Breakfast i'd say something like pop tarts, square bars, tinned stuff (beans, full english breakfast etc)

Lunch - Sandwhich, cold pizza, pasta pot, something along those lines. Then re-stock half way through the festival at the camp shop or at tesco.

Tea - Just get something at one of the stalls only costs around a fiver.

Takes some square bars or sweets as snacks as well.

Drink Wise - I'm taking a 2L bottle of water, crate of fosters and a bottle of JD. Easy enough to get some more if i run out.

Hope that helped.

Chocolate, Crisps and Haribo. These are all essentials.

As for booze, take as much as you can carry comfortably because if you don't take enough you'll wake up the Friday morning realising you only have a couple of cans left.

Tinned fruit is also pretty decent.

No need to take a loads of water with you, don't even need to take any really. Just take a bottle and fill up at the taps.

Tinned/potted fruit is good for getting ya vitamins back in after all that booze.

I also like tinned sardines/mackarel in tomato sauce.

Edited by Dropkick Murphy

I usually take tins of curry / bolognaise / whatever is cheapest at ASDA and pasta for mornings, dead easy to cook and plenty of energy for the day. Then buy a burger or something later on in the arena.

Drink wise a few crates of strongbow and JD does me, don't drink in the arena because it's too expensive and I prefer to be 'half-cut' to watch the bands rather than trashed!

Crisps and sweets would be good for snacking on and I might take some sours this year...good suggestion! ;)

I usually take sausage rolls, crisps, and make a few chicken sandwichs before I go, they last a couple of days and taste yummy. This year il be taking the hexi so cheesy smash and beans for me too and soup with croutons/bread if i can be bothered to buy some.

i always tend to end up snackin rather than making meals, its easier and convenient when drunk lol

Alcohol wise: I plan to go to the tesco once i get there so im thinking a small crate of beer, some vodka, soco and maybe sours like suggested. Always good to have something to shot :)