sneaking alcohol

Guest bollyhead

Can't say I've ever tried to be honest. My alcohol consumption has always been in the campsite after the bands. Can't afford to drink in the arena, and I doubt you'd be able to smuggle enough in to make it worth it anyway. Unless you're talking spirits, of course. From what I've heard though, it's not too difficult to smuggle a couple of cans/bottles in. Just have to try your luck and see!

cheers Riizch,

Re sneaking spirits..

This worked a treat over the years at V fest for me

1. Buy some small cartons of orange juice. (The tetra pack shaped ones) they are usually 200ml in size.

2. Turn a carton upside down and lift carefully one of the flaps.

3. Underneath the lifted flap puncture a miniature hole.

4. Get a syringe (the ones included with refill kits for printer ink cartridges are the best)

5. Take out about 60 ml of orange from the hole with the syringe.

6. Replace the orange with 60ml of Vodka.

7. Tape over the hole with a tiny bit of duct tape or electrical tape.

8. Fold down the flap back into place on the bottom of the carton covering the tape/ hole you have just made.

9. Place sellotape over the bottom of the carton to hold down the loosened flap.

10. Voila! A carton of vodka and orange with the straw still stuck to it and the little silver drink hole still in place.

Cheers

bollyhead

cheers Riizch,

Re sneaking spirits..

This worked a treat over the years at V fest for me

1. Buy some small cartons of orange juice. (The tetra pack shaped ones) they are usually 200ml in size.

2. Turn a carton upside down and lift carefully one of the flaps.

3. Underneath the lifted flap puncture a miniature hole.

4. Get a syringe (the ones included with refill kits for printer ink cartridges are the best)

5. Take out about 60 ml of orange from the hole with the syringe.

6. Replace the orange with 60ml of Vodka.

7. Tape over the hole with a tiny bit of duct tape or electrical tape.

8. Fold down the flap back into place on the bottom of the carton covering the tape/ hole you have just made.

9. Place sellotape over the bottom of the carton to hold down the loosened flap.

10. Voila! A carton of vodka and orange with the straw still stuck to it and the little silver drink hole still in place.

Cheers

bollyhead

I'm gonna be pulling the same trick i used at other festivals this summer. Asda sell a half bottle of vodka in a capri sun style carton and you just stick that down your crotch as you go into the arena. That way all you have to buy is mixer once through.

Decoy can, just try and walk through drinking a can and when caught act dumb, finish the can your drinking and hopefully just walk on. This doesn't always work though.

I've never really tried to sneak a large ammount in, might try with a bag of wine this year.