who are you looking forward to most? (again)

Guest summerjunk

this was a pretty good thread from like a month ago, so thought we'd start it up again....

we're really looking forward to the obvious - Teenage Fanclub, Johnny Flynn, The Fall, Caribou,

but there's load of cool sounding bands playing on the little stages, Frankie and the Heartstrings, Summer Camp, Swimming. I think i'm most excited about seeing Errors, as they're awesome.

Its a difficult choice as I am looking forward to loads of them.

Top 5. Low Anthem, Seasick Steve, Mumford, Frightened rabbit and Stornoway.

Other people. Local Natives, Tuung, Erland and the carnival, sunshine underground and Leisure Society.

The Low Anthem

The Low Anthem

I'm quite keen on The Low Anthem.

The Fall, and TFC, as I am an old lady. The Leisure Society, Ellen and the Escapades, A Genuine Freakshow for when I am trying to be a bit more hip.

The Moulettes were fabulous at Larmer Tree. Want to see if Eliza Doolittle can deliver past one single (I hope so).

Erland and the Carnival and Black Carrot based on recommendations. Kristy Gallagher who I tipped on here, maybe two years ago...

Bring it on!!!!

Teenage Fanclub!

think they will be great early evening on the friday.

Stornaway, The Go! Team, Laura Veirs, David Ford & Mumford.

so many more that i want to catch as well, i don think there have ever been this many bands before the festival that i have not wanted to miss!

getting excited now.....

There's a lot but i think top 5 are

Sunshine underground, caribou, los camp, errors, frightened rabbit

worth noting

erland, the fall, the whip, roots manuva, these furrows, dog is dead, little night terrors, laura veirs, the invisible, futureheads, mitch jones

The Fannies

Mumfords

Stornoway

El Pussycat

Turin Brakes

Lou Rhodes

Laura Veirs

The Go! Team

Our niece (on her festival debut!) is quite excited by Tinchy and Diana Vickers. Bless her!

Oh - by the way, all those who have had a little whine and a moan about any of this year's lineup (me included :ph34r: ) should think themselves lucky that we haven't got Peter Andre on the bill, unlike those lucky??? souls going to V! :lol: