Anybody who is planning on getting the shuttle bus from Leeds

Guest bennyk

Was in Leeds yesterday and was on my way through the train station to get the train back home when i walked past the infomation centre inside leeds train station. they had a board out saying ''leeds fest shuttle bus tickets onsale soon''

So i went and asked how much and what date can you buy them from etc..

they said they would be roughly around £8 and will be available to buy around the end of this week and they adivse if you plan on getting the shuttle bus to the festival to book your bus tickets in ADVANCE because last year they had queues for hours. I most certainly dont want to be queueing for ages, so i think i might make the trip for some tickets...

Was in Leeds yesterday and was on my way through the train station to get the train back home when i walked past the infomation centre inside leeds train station. they had a board out saying ''leeds fest shuttle bus tickets onsale soon''

So i went and asked how much and what date can you buy them from etc..

they said they would be roughly around £8 and will be available to buy around the end of this week and they adivse if you plan on getting the shuttle bus to the festival to book your bus tickets in ADVANCE because last year they had queues for hours. I most certainly dont want to be queueing for ages, so i think i might make the trip for some tickets...

surely it doesn't matter that much if you but a ticket before it? won't you still have to queues to get on the bus?

my understanding was that you pay when you get on or show your ticket? so either way you'd be in the same line. anyone shed some light?

surely it doesn't matter that much if you but a ticket before it? won't you still have to queues to get on the bus?

my understanding was that you pay when you get on or show your ticket? so either way you'd be in the same line. anyone shed some light?