I love Techno 2010

Guest Disco_Fudge

Know its a long way off but I'm seriously considering going to the above. Have desperately wanted to go for 2 years now and is more feesible now I've finished uni.

Only stumbling block is the missus, but working on that!

Anyway, who has been before that can give me a run down? From travel/accomodation advice, expenditure, what the crowd/atmosphere is like to the actual event itself.

Any help and/or advice is much appreciated. Luike I said I know its a while off but would be wanting to book flights and accomodation in the next month or so in an attempt to keep costs down.

Cheers muchly

Know its a long way off but I'm seriously considering going to the above. Have desperately wanted to go for 2 years now and is more feesible now I've finished uni.

Only stumbling block is the missus, but working on that!

Anyway, who has been before that can give me a run down? From travel/accomodation advice, expenditure, what the crowd/atmosphere is like to the actual event itself.

Any help and/or advice is much appreciated. Luike I said I know its a while off but would be wanting to book flights and accomodation in the next month or so in an attempt to keep costs down.

Cheers muchly

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a look at this too, been wanting to go for a couple of years, but this time it looks viable. It's the 15th anniversary too so the line up should be a cracker.

I've had a look at flights and stuff, I know Ryanair fly from Glasgow Prestwick to Brussels on the Friday and fly back on the Sunday for dirt cheap at the moment, although I'll need to book them asap before they shoot up in price like they did before Pukkelpop.

As for accom, the hostels in Ghent are already sold out afaik, apart from paying a bit more for the private dorms, so I'm hoping to get something cheaper in Brussels.

As for getting back to Brussels afterwards, can anyone who has been shed any light on this? I had a look and the first train from Ghent to Brussels is at 5.30am, is this feasible considering ILT finishes at 5? Are there any alternatives?

And yeah I agree, very promising line up so far.

I've been having a look at this too, been wanting to go for a couple of years, but this time it looks viable. It's the 15th anniversary too so the line up should be a cracker.

I've had a look at flights and stuff, I know Ryanair fly from Glasgow Prestwick to Brussels on the Friday and fly back on the Sunday for dirt cheap at the moment, although I'll need to book them asap before they shoot up in price like they did before Pukkelpop.

As for accom, the hostels in Ghent are already sold out afaik, apart from paying a bit more for the private dorms, so I'm hoping to get something cheaper in Brussels.

As for getting back to Brussels afterwards, can anyone who has been shed any light on this? I had a look and the first train from Ghent to Brussels is at 5.30am, is this feasible considering ILT finishes at 5? Are there any alternatives?

And yeah I agree, very promising line up so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...