Weather, Sell Outs and Other Stuff...................

Guest Da_J_Doc-~

Having just returned from holidaying in sunnier climes i thought it may be easier to post a new thread on what i have missed over the past week:

Freakin hell a sell out again and loads of scrabblin for tickets, maybe the line up dosn't make this the festival to go to after all folks, huh, huh, huh??????

As for the viagogo ticket bullshampoo they can stick that where the sun don't shine and should be pushing the previously noted Scarlet Mist.

Loving the new additions, King Creosote is a must see for those who don't know him i have added a few of his tracks to Spotify tonight amongst others, Eliza Doolittle looks like being my daughters must see and it is great to see i can run from Stornoway to Badly Drawn Boy, wooo hoo.

Times being out again is ace and hopefully we will get all the fringey type stuff times online like last year.

Anyway 4 Sleeps to go, wahey (where is Jill G when you need her???)

Weather also looking like being kind to us: Sun sun sun

Edited by Da_J_Doc-~