Tickets

Guest bryanb

Couldn't agree more. Actually I can't believe a festival is promoting touting. Quite annoyed actually as I (aklong with many, many others on here I'm sure) find touting hard to tolerate. Poor show.

Will there be an explanation to this? I'm not demanding one or anything like that, just be interested to know the reasoning behind it.

Edited by Dyceloon

really ? wonder what the backhander is ? very sad. guess rockness , by association , were / are prob same ..its me that niave obviously .corparate rules , irrespective of size or . pretty sure with the prices they charge that festivals really dont need this extra backhander thats obviously coming from these organisations..but you could argue its just the direction its going with festivals . eg festival "brewery of choice" charging £4.00 a pint for "lager" etc..we could go on ... sigh

really ? wonder what the backhander is ? very sad. guess rockness , by association , were / are prob same ..its me that niave obviously .corparate rules , irrespective of size or . pretty sure with the prices they charge that festivals really dont need this extra backhander thats obviously coming from these organisations..but you could argue its just the direction its going with festivals . eg festival "brewery of choice" charging £4.00 a pint for "lager" etc..we could go on ... sigh

I would have preffered that Belladrum chose a non profit ticket exchange, I just feel that using a profit making reselling company goes against the grain of what Bella stands for (family friendly, less corporate, inclusive). I would also say that official reselling legitimises private reselling.

Now if I was the Bella organisers, I would be saying that official ticket resellers offer protection against fraud and promoting one company allow people to be sure they will get the tickets.

Ps rockness did not sell out

Edited by thedementedpoppet