to get to l-e-d festival

Guest gaetano

hi there,

i'm from italy and i'll be at led festival for both days!

i need just an info about how to get back from victoria park to victoria station.

is there any coach service organised by LED or other ways to get back to victoria station AFTER THE END OF EACH SHOW DAY?

please answer me because i've to find a hotel in london for those days and it's up to your answer

its location.

i've written a few mails for this information without any answer, so please if anyone can help me God bless him!

see ya at LED !

CHEERS!

:D

Edited by gaetano

The underground links dont look too bad. You should be able to jump on a westbound tube station (Hackney, Hommerton or Hackney Wick) and get to Highbury pretty easily and then jump on the Victoria line.

I can get lost in my own living room though so maybe someone else will be able to confirm this :)

I think it will be very busy straight after the event each night due to the amount of people leaving, so you might want to set off early or hang around for a while until the traffic eases.

• 8 months later...

Yep, easy to get around up until around midnight... The festival looks great as well...

DeadMau5, Calvin Harris, Mark Ronson, Zane Lowe and more - LIVE at L.E.D. Festival, London! Check out the Facebook fan page for more information: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LED-Festival-London-2011/212302225463535

Or to get tickets go to: Fatsoma Tikets by clicking here

Edited by waller540