Is it a family friendly festival

Guest surfncanoe

Hi all.

Thinking about going to this festival for the first time. I go to Solfest and beautiful days. Is Belladrum simialr. At these two festivals, you never get any trouble, fights, or teenagers being sick. Is Belladrum truely family friendly, or is there, dare I say it, a chav element. Sorry if that offends.

surfncanoe

I've never been to those festivals so I can't really say how it would compare.

I would say belladrum is very family friendly, there is tons for kids to do, all my mates kids loved it.

Never saw any fights, teenagers being sick etc. Although I did hear there were a few rowdy teens in the general campsite. Kids who have been going since they were kids and now are old enough to go with their friends.

As for chavs, well no festival is safe from them forever, but i never saw any last year.

I've never been to those festivals so I can't really say how it would compare.

I would say belladrum is very family friendly, there is tons for kids to do, all my mates kids loved it.

Never saw any fights, teenagers being sick etc. Although I did hear there were a few rowdy teens in the general campsite. Kids who have been going since they were kids and now are old enough to go with their friends.

As for chavs, well no festival is safe from them forever, but i never saw any last year.

The worst case of Anti-Social behaviour I've ever experienced from 4 years of Bella was someone nicking a giant candle from outside our tent. But that was the General camping area and to be fair, at least they had the decency not to make off with our torch aswell.

Hi

I would say that Bella is certainly family friendly. I go to both and take my kids to Bella. There was a small amount of teenage drinking last year, but they didn't cause any trouble that I saw. Bella is bigger than Solfest, but lovely, friendly and lots to do. there is a co-op convenience store (quite small) but handy. No showers as with Solfest. It is a pretty location and looks great at night. I found the best toilets for a festival. I never saw any collapses or drug related problems as I did see at last years Solfest with all the legal highs.

I am sure that you will enjoy!

Annie x