New announcement!

Guest thedementedpoppet

Less that 2 weeks to go and we get an announcement of Eliza Doolittle (ok) and The Side (some good stuff), with a bunch of cabaret tribute acts - not exactly cutting edge. Although there's still enough new and old to keep my interest, its a bit worrying that the depth of quality is not there this year. From the dubious headliners to the heavy loading of Grassroots Stage type acts, its not hitting the mark of previous years.

Still - I'm optimistic enough to find something to enjoy with Jon Garcia, Patch William, Woodenbox with Fistful of Fivers and Pete Lawrie sounding fine on my Bella playlists. I have no doubt it will be a great weekend but the promoters and organisers need to keep delivering to make sure future years hold interest.

But no point being too critical until we see how it all works out, so bring on the St Helier......... :):)

There is actually i think a good lot of bands, could of done with an old indie Fav. like Shed7 who played last year though! a lot weaker line up than previous years but Sat tickets sold out and it loks like the weekend ones will sell out too before the event!

First year I've felt a bit ambivalent about Bella- few things I will definitely check out but just not feeling it this year. Some sunshine and chill out at garden stage seems in order, although they might still surprise us yet- maybe??

Hoping this might turn out to be unexpectedly wonderful (maybe Amy will break her leg and they will have to find a last minute replacement)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nooooooooooo sheeeeeee didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, get the joke, hopefully joke. But for the sake of the musically correct (the every form of music is valid in its own right brigade, including garage, dubstep and shed, I feel compelled to say, emit really crude joke here.....TOO FAR.

Oh the view from the moral high ground is quite pretty, now I know why so many love it ;)