the weather

Guest guypjfreak

My informed and well researched advice to all EiiD goers (and organisers!) is : do NOT judge the weather prospects for 3 weeks time on the unsettledness of the present.

Broad agreement among nearly all recent technical forecasts of a very likely reversion to much more summerlike weather -- at least for the South -- over the next fortnight ...

Exhibit One for the Festival Weather Court : The Met Office's latest UK-wide 4 week forecast ...

Prospects seem positive overall for now, and even an inveterate festie weather worrier like me is quite confident ...

Edited by William of Walworth

• 2 weeks later...

Tyneham eh?

I was down there some years ago pissed up late at night and got barked at by a Roe Deer. Didn't realise what it was, thought it was some kind of hell hound. Proper shat meself!

The Turnips did unspeakable things to assorted fruit and veg last night, so the good weather is a definite now.

Don't go blind before you've tried the Scrumpy Sunday ciders!

i'm usually at a different festy on the same weekend and I'm happy to report that the weather has always been good to reaonable on this weekend for the past 6 years or so.

Not that that's an indicator of future weather as such.

me - i'm gonna make sure i'm weather proof!

really looking forward to my first endorse it!

Tyneham eh?

I was down there some years ago pissed up late at night and got barked at by a Roe Deer. Didn't realise what it was, thought it was some kind of hell hound. Proper shat meself!

The Turnips did unspeakable things to assorted fruit and veg last night, so the good weather is a definite now.

Don't go blind before you've tried the Scrumpy Sunday ciders!