Efestival meetup?

Guest Oddone

Time: After the 3pm show

Location: The Hope tavern, at the left side of the entrance as you look at it.

Dress: Wear an efest tshirt or a large flower in your hair. For those with thinning hair.... use gaffa tape to hold it on :P

Edited by Lukeplastow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm unsure of the number of eFestivallers going - we usually tend to meet up around the main bar before the music starts, and then near the other bar once Drunk In Public start things off. See the common factor there?

So to get an idea of number which eFesters are going this year?

I will be there if everything goes according to plan...

Am hoping for fine weather and a nice chilled festival experience as it is my first BD.

See you guys there :)

The main bar. Called 'The Hope Tavern' sells both ales, lagers and a selection of ciders, as well as spirits and soft drinks. Best bet is for everyone to wear eFestivals T-shirts - and cross fingers for sunny weather so we can spot each other.

Ok someone please explain the drunk in public thing is and what time it is.

I have decided to take off my wristbands for normal life as I hate the feel of jewellery and stuffs. But put them back on for festivals. And yes I managed to get my glasto wristband off with breaking this year. Boom.

So cmon then for those without efestivals tshirts. lets have a humorooooous theme!!

As far as I can tell, Drunk in Public was the name of the Leveller's acoustic tour, so I'd expect them to open the festival with an acoustic set.

I have to take my wrist bands off as against work dress code. I can't be bothered putting them back on for other festivals.

Drunk in Public is a band made up of three of the Levellers and Rev Hammer, they have toured doing very small pub gigs mostly low key not usually advertised much, they used to open the festival but havent for a couple of years.

The last few years its been the Levs acoustic which is the full band but quieter they play in the big top at 3ish I think then the full electric version of the band finish the festival on Sunday night.