efest Camp

Guest Disco_Fudge

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else very f**king excited :D:D:D ???

if anyone needs a ticket, my friend has broken her ankle and cant go anymore. So she has a spare ticket, but its a VIP ticket (which includes parking and a meal each day) Ebay start price is 150, face value 175.

Or contact @becci_heard on twitter.

gutted she cant make it with us just hoping she gets her ticket sold!

Finally plucked the courage to join this ha.I'm definitely up for it....I'm heading over with 3/4 people I just about know,so throw my name down there.I'm flying from Ireland into Manchester on Friday.Anyone more then welcome to mail me and can add me on facebook or take my number to get it organised.Going to be hard to fend off people for space to pitch the tents for all on the list so far and hard to find the location with everyone coming in at different times.Good luck organising it,fantastic idea by the way.Cheers

Hey people!

Right after soo much faffling about finally managed to get myself registered on here, 3 of us girls from down south coming for the weekend..all Creamfields first timers :) bringing loads of everything ;) ! Looking to have a quality mashed weekend with loads of people! Def want it...

Please add us in :P

Soooo excited!! :)

is there a particular place we have to meet, is there colours to the campsite?!

Were be there around 9.30am x

Hey all,

thanks for your patience. I'm able to get online sporadically till Thurs evening.

Obviously I'm more than happy for all new comers to be added to the list. Others feel free to update it yourselves and post on this thread. I'd also be happy to have a 2nd in command (so to speak). To lighten the burden on myself.

MrCool, if you could take a gazebo that'd be fantastic. What time are you planning on arriving, as the sooner the better as far as pitching it goes.

In regards to possible camping sites; I seem to recall someone mentioning they would be able to get a copy of the site map scanned on here. Otherwise I don't have a clue really. Ideally somewhere that won't fill up to quickly, so we have adequate space. Unfortunately this would most likely be the furthest trek from the entrance (and its quite a hike to the nearest camping as it is!)

Once I'm back in the U.K on thursday night I'll pm everyone confirmed my mob number (I also have a few walkie talkies, but obviosuly distributing them beforehand would be an issue. Although if anyone wants to take their own we could agree an efest channel to go on). Before then if all those definately wanting to be a part of camp efest could send me a pm so I can simply click a quick reply. Also in your pm could you put how many are in your party and approximate time of site arrival. I'm going to be pushed as it is getting my own shit sorted, as my train is on friday at 4.30pm. So with that in mind anyone wanting to help me lighten the load, ANY help and/or suggestions would be most appreciated.

I REALLY REALLY want this to be a success and not fall on its arse.

cheers dudes/dudettes

Edited by Disco_Fudge

Latest:

Disco_Fudge +1

Irish Crew 09

Glitter+Vodka

DanB

Upnorth84

Oli321 +1

MattyLee91

awsl13 +1

ChrisS

djnadim

jon19870

Chris_ +1

CheddarMilk

ScouseMau5 +1

Coolhull +2

Fulham FC +3

Casanova-1

jenbou +2

Dangle +6

psypher5

Tidy +1

39 SO FAR!!!!!! Can't be right!!!!

MrCool (ticket pending)

Jimbo3000 (ticket pending)

Edited by Disco_Fudge

Hmmmm. Still in 2 minds about this after last year!

Last year rocked up without a ticket after buying 1 on ebay only to find the seller had "lost" it. Got stung for 150 quid by a tout selling "VIP" wristbands. Thought it was a weekend 1, was only Saturday. Didn't spot this until he'd scarpered. Finally got in after queuing for ages then being interrogated by a bizzie (with bag of ching in boxers, scary moment). Then made the mistake of going back to my car only to be refused re-entry as they'd realised the wristbands were fake and weren't letting people in with them. That was about 7pm. A dark, depressing day. That kinda killed solo festivaling for me.

So, who's on their own? Lol.

Edited by Jimbo3000

yeah its pretty hard to get tickets off touts these days! especially with creamfields selling out the last 2 years!

last year me and a mate turned up on the sunday with £200 to hopefully get some day tickets, we arrived about 3pm and well thought we would get a good deal but there wasnt a single tout anywhere, got told that they had all been moved by security. Spoke to some lad who told us he could sneak us in for £30 each! yeah right! went into the woods to the left of the main entrance for a wee after too many beers on the bus and saw a trail leading towards a hole in the fence! ended up in the queue for the arena so everyone already had their tickets ripped so we just walked right in after getting searched, no one asked about a ticket!

The year before I bought 2 saturday day tickets for £50 off someone who had been given free day tickets cos they lived nearby, they had already bought full weekend tickets! That was on the shuttle bus! In the end we met some mates who were camping and they said we could stay in their tent and go home the sunday morning. Thought we would try and get back in the arena, went thru 4 security checks and no one noticed we didnt have wristbands! The guy at the main arena gate did notice my mate didnt have one but let her in anyway cos shes small and blonde and it would have been mean to leave her on her own!

dont worry I have bought a full weekend with camping ticket this year! never meant to sneak in the last few times, just the madness of creamfields!!!

Message him and he will message you back his number

Anyone getting there early who could give an alternative number to get a hold of? Everyone ringing one number might get abit stressful for disco fudge! And alot of people will just get "busy"

Hi Guys :)

Me and my festie virgin fiance Craig would love to join you guys if we can find you!

So pop Babette and Craig down please Disco and hopefully we will find the smiley flag and set up with you lovely lovely people.....gonna go see if i can find my efest t-shirt now!!!!

cannot

CANNOT

Wait !!!!

:D:D:D xx

It shouldn't be to bad if he can send us a mob number and direct us to his :) flag! Should be a good laugh and should be good meeting up with some great ppl! I cannot wait now! Hopefully see ya all there! ;)