Campervan tickets on sale today from 9am

Guest 5co77ie

I checked campervan tickets were for sale on see tickets at 9.30 yesterday, as they were, I purchased my festival tickets from the Levellers site, went straight back to see tickets which was still showing availability. I filled in the form and payment details then got a message to say please phone this number. A very embarrassed man on the other end said they had sold out (even though they were still showing available tickets!!). NAUGHTY!!

• 2 weeks later...

campervan passes are on ebay for sale at the moment there are 3 seperate ones available, , i had the same problem with seetickets.com, got on the site at 8.45am then by 9.05 and continually refreshing my page still no luck phoned their number at 9.06 and got my campervan pass, apparently they were listed under two different venue names, yeah great organisation!!!

anyhow cheepest available campervan pass on ebay currently is Item number: 200497296877 ,hope this helps someone.