Thoms set

Guest pjadnoo

Hi,

Thom's secret set at the Park was for me a major highlight of the festival. It's great that so many high quality videos of the set seem to have popped online, but the ones I can find online all seem to miss the best bit - when Thom re-joined the crowd for the Karma Police chorus...

Has anyone found / got decent footage or audio of this? I made a video which includes this, but the quality isn't anywhere as good as the other things online so if anyone's found something better, please let me know.

For those who missed the gig, attached is my footage, which covers Karma Police+encore to Street Spirit, amazing.

_

I'm working on the (lossless) audio, I'll put it up on Dime when it's finished.

So far only done The Eraser which took 4 hours (!) due to the amount of talking going on around me, hopefully the louder tracks will be easier. Had someone on my immediate right doing a commentary on her flippin' mobile in spanish :blink: , then had to give up my place at the front for someone feeling faint :wacko:

Sounds better than the video I did though e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhTp5BSuyg

Guest musiclove123

I got this video of The Eraser with the Eavis introduction

Have a few more, including all that "for a minute there" chanting but my internet is not cooperating with my upload attempts.

Edited by musiclove123

Major goosebumps listening to those videos :)) without doubt the best (musical) but of the festival was this set!

Thanks for posting the vids.

• 1 month later...

I was asleep at the time. My mate said "I heard the special guest is TY and JG." And I go "Well I'm going for a kip as I am shattered. As soon as you hear anything more let me know and ill meet you up there."

They wake me up later coming back to the tent saying how awesome it was. I havent forgiven them yet. I have told them they will only be forgiven when I see them at Glasto 11. And it dont look like its happening.