Leeds Efests Meetup 2010

Guest Gre

I'm going to be in white as usual.

Last year we were camped right next to the fence on the left hand side of the Gaymers cider tent. Great location, a minute walk from the arena, Music all night (didn't effect sleeping), Security through off hours, two mins from picadilly party.

Only thing is looking at the map cider tent is not there this year and has been replaced by a bar.

Where would people wanna meet because at the minute we all seem to be strewn accross the site.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt ill show up to a meet due to the amount of stuff ill be taking to my tent but. The best place really for you all to meet on the wed will be at the bar in white camping. And on the thursday id suggest the same and all go off to the dace to the radio music stage together.

I doubt ill show up to a meet due to the amount of stuff ill be taking to my tent but. The best place really for you all to meet on the wed will be at the bar in white camping. And on the thursday id suggest the same and all go off to the dace to the radio music stage together.

I might come to this even though I have been as active as a hibernating turtle this year. I don't have an early bird but I'll be there at 3AM Thursday where camp space will have been saved for me in yellow.

Thursday 7PM to the right of the Relentless tent facing the yellow hill? I'm game for that.

I'm taking homemade sangria like I did for Hevy, shit is definitely not consumable. I'm gonna drink it anyway.

Edited by Smally

I might come to this even though I have been as active as a hibernating turtle this year. I don't have an early bird but I'll be there at 3AM Thursday where camp space will have been saved for me in yellow.

Thursday 7PM to the right of the Relentless tent facing the yellow hill? I'm game for that.

I'm taking homemade sangria like I did for Hevy, shit is definitely not consumable. I'm gonna drink it anyway.

I just realised you are off the TITP forum from a few years ago, I remember the black and white signature you had but definitely can't remember who it was (lol retard).

I'm incredibly excited to meet you.

Edited by Smally

I just realised you are off the TITP forum from a few years ago, I remember the black and white signature you had but definitely can't remember who it was (lol retard).

I'm incredibly excited to meet you.

Oh god, TITP 08 was bad enough, I dread to think what it would be like now. No matter how much I love Eminem I was not gonna put myself into that crowd.

Who's even playing on the Thursday? I have paid no attention to this line up at all, I only found out I was going yesterday. :P

Oh god, TITP 08 was bad enough, I dread to think what it would be like now. No matter how much I love Eminem I was not gonna put myself into that crowd.

Who's even playing on the Thursday? I have paid no attention to this line up at all, I only found out I was going yesterday. :P

Edited by bollyhead

Acoustic sounds when drunk?

Rad. Look forward to it. As Rex say, I'll be looking for the group of people who look lost. (I've added a few pounds and grown a few inches since making this user name :P )

I'm willing to chuck my phone number out there too if anyone wants it.

I do, you were a couple weren't you? (Sorry if I'm wrong)

I still wanna meet Ben and Paul, know Paul is still backing the Glasto and small festivals but is Ben still about? He won't remember me at all but it would be rad to meet him.

I'll bring a few cans along and just sit outside the Relentless tent at 7PM Thursday (As time goes for the min), will it be open at that time? I can only remember visiting it when dark last year.

Aye there was some cracking posts a few years back now its full of people complaining about neds or neds complaining about people complaining about them. :lol:

I'll bring a few cans along and just sit outside the Relentless tent at 7PM Thursday (As time goes for the min), will it be open at that time? I can only remember visiting it when dark last year.

Aye there was some cracking posts a few years back now its full of people complaining about neds or neds complaining about people complaining about them. :lol: