###### campsite

Guest jasperoony

Sorry for the double post, title seems to have gone somewhat strange!

I'm thinking about staying with them next year - did anyone camp with them? How far away were they? I think they were going to have buggies ferrying people and stuff to their site - did that work out ok?

Off site camping just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, it reeks of superiority, which is definitely not in the Glastonbury spirit.

I realise Michael has let this happen, but only as an appeasement to his neighbours, so they can cash in on the festival too.

Each to their own and all that, what's wrong with the rest of the festival though? :huh:

+1, it was nice having a shower everyday. Hospitality showers were rammed first thing in the morning, but when I went later on in the day, there was hardly any que.

The fact that the camping area stayed clean was also a bonus. I wasn't too happy with some of our neighbours going home with straight heads on Sunday morning (you well wouldn't would you), but each to their own.

Off site camping just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, it reeks of superiority, which is definitely not in the Glastonbury spirit.

I realise Michael has let this happen, but only as an appeasement to his neighbours, so they can cash in on the festival too.

Each to their own and all that, what's wrong with the rest of the festival though? :huh: