Going for the first time and going alone

Guest indisguise

I'm a Glasto veteran who is going to Beautiful Days for the first time this year, and is going on her own

Is everyone as friendly and approachable at Beautiful Days as they are at Glasto and if I asked nicely, will someone help me put up my tent? (I have a Khyam tent and need assistance for about 2 minutes whilst I click it into position)

Also, is there any meets going on where I could make friends and where is the best place to camp for a 52 year old female who needs some 'beauty' sleep?

Thanks in advance

Hi. I went on my own in 2007 and had good time. This year will be 4th time for me and have always found everyone friendly enough. I'm sure you will get help if you need it. I am also not as young as I was (3 years more so than you)and I camp in the family camping as it is a bit quieter there. I'm also a Glasto veteran.

It is a lovely festival and I think the line-up this year is brilliant. :)

Hi. I went on my own in 2007 and had good time. This year will be 4th time for me and have always found everyone friendly enough. I'm sure you will get help if you need it. I am also not as young as I was (3 years more so than you)and I camp in the family camping as it is a bit quieter there. I'm also a Glasto veteran.

It is a lovely festival and I think the line-up this year is brilliant. :)

You'll all have a blast. I have been going on my own (but with a couple of young kids) for years. Struggled with the tent a few times but the sprogs are old enough now to help out. Sure some charming someone will give a helping hand.