'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that clown Nikki from one of the Big Brothers. She was right in front of us at the TV shop-go-through-a-filing-cabinet-into-a-micro-rave thing at the Shangri La alleyways around about 2am one night. I hollered "Who is she?" right in her lughole. She shat it, I was mullered. She didn't laugh, I did.

Probably doesn't count as a celebrity spot though.

I also saw Nikki from Big Brother, was sat about 5ft from her in the VIP bit at Chill n Charge. She scoffed an orange, a banana and an apple in the space of about 5 minutes - pretty impressive in my books.

Also saw Tinie Tempah and Simon Neil of Biffy Clyro back there, but aside from that I didn't see any celebrities for the rest of the weekend!

I also saw Nikki from Big Brother, was sat about 5ft from her in the VIP bit at Chill n Charge. She scoffed an orange, a banana and an apple in the space of about 5 minutes - pretty impressive in my books.

Also saw Tinie Tempah and Simon Neil of Biffy Clyro back there, but aside from that I didn't see any celebrities for the rest of the weekend!

jack whitehall wondering towards the park one night, just off the railway line.

newton faulkner walking into the john peel tent for some random act i dont know, just chilling outside like...

will young walked past us in the pyramid field while vampire weekend were on.

Two Door Cinema Club walked right past my tent just as I arrived back after their set. Was too shy to say anything.

Saw Jack White watching Laura Marling on the Park

Dangermouse and yer man from Racounteurs/Dead Weather sat in front of me and my mum when watching Midlake. Big group of girls [one of which seemed pally with Dangermouse]sat with them and spent the gig laughing and smoking wacky tobacky.

Sister saw Alexa Chung and Taylor from Local Natives walked right past me.

Dick from Dick & Dom....my gf wanted to buy some Wellies so we were in the queue in a Millets store and the worker recognised him. I was too scared to shout BOGEYS though :(

Nikki from Big Brother looking fed up as she made her way through the mass crowd heading towards the Pyramid stage from the John Peel Stage.

Tom Smith & Russell Leetch from Editors aswell as Edith Bowman were stood right infront of us as we watched The XX up at The Park Stage on Friday night. Again i was tempted to shout "IT KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWITCH!" at Tom but was too scared!

Saw Michael Eavis in the Leftfield watching his brother speak and saw a guy that used to be in Shamless near gate D on wednesday. Spoke to Billy Brag outside the Left Field on Monday morning and met Carl Barat at the Stone Circle on Friday night/Saturday Morning