cans/alcohol at the gates

Guest bigsystem

No idea bit surely as you are not trying to buy it there then I guess they would leave you alone. If challenged just say it's not you but your folks who will be drinking it who have already gone in ahead of you to get the tent set up? I think you'll be fine unless in the other hand you are holding an open can of Grolsh!

they asked me for id last year, was still 17 so didnt have any so had the lot taken off me! but i wouldnt get to worried, i was carrying drink for about 5 people! no issues this year, im 18 now! :P:P actually the vodka got in alright, security thought it was water!

Edited by glwm1992

I disagree with the majority of people writing on here that you won't have any problems, last year I was 18 and my friend was 17. We both got asked for ID (I had mine, my friend also had his, however his birthday was on the sunday) and my mate got his taken of him. Even though his birthday was on Sunday, and even though I was 18 and offered to 'take it off him' the guy still said no. He was a complete dick about it, but im sure they're not all like that. Luckily my mate still had a few bags of wine in his bag, which the guy didn't even bother searching.

I disagree with the majority of people writing on here that you won't have any problems, last year I was 18 and my friend was 17. We both got asked for ID (I had mine, my friend also had his, however his birthday was on the sunday) and my mate got his taken of him. Even though his birthday was on Sunday, and even though I was 18 and offered to 'take it off him' the guy still said no. He was a complete dick about it, but im sure they're not all like that. Luckily my mate still had a few bags of wine in his bag, which the guy didn't even bother searching.