Orange app

Guest Serj Trouserdale

Hello :)

I've downloaded it onto my N95 and i'm on o2,

Its okay but a bit slow when it comes to showing stage times etc,

Nice colourful zoom in out map (same as fine guide) and you can update it daily but this would probably cost you for online connection.

But its worth it for a freebie, as long as your not impatient :lol:

I'm a total geek, so happy to have anything like this to play with on my phone. However, even I have to confess, this thing is completely pointless. The map is a small-scale effort, i.e. no better than the sort of thing you'd find on the inside cover of your Guardian Guide. The stage times are sort of useful, but last year you were able to input your favourite artists and let it sort out the wheres and whens - you can't do that this year. It's incredibly slow - if you want to check stage times, you have to wait for around a minute for the page to load.

Basically, there's absolutely nothing this thing has which you wont get in the free Guardian Guide. But of course, it is on my phone, has pretty colours and is free, so I'm happy with it.

I'm a total geek, so happy to have anything like this to play with on my phone. However, even I have to confess, this thing is completely pointless. The map is a small-scale effort, i.e. no better than the sort of thing you'd find on the inside cover of your Guardian Guide. The stage times are sort of useful, but last year you were able to input your favourite artists and let it sort out the wheres and whens - you can't do that this year. It's incredibly slow - if you want to check stage times, you have to wait for around a minute for the page to load.

Basically, there's absolutely nothing this thing has which you wont get in the free Guardian Guide. But of course, it is on my phone, has pretty colours and is free, so I'm happy with it.