scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today Accies were better than I've seen them so far this season. Shame that we only seem to play for 75 mins before Billy Reid decides to go with 5 at the back and gets everyone to sit in and around our box, allowing the oppossition to ping balls in from 30-40 yards away. Every game we go ahead in this season Billy seems to do the same thing and every game sure enough we conceed :angry:

Still, a convincing win for Killie :D

Tuesday is massive a massive game for us, if we can get three points that's us within 4 points of The Midden, if we draw it's six which I still personally could see us scrape through but we need to start scoring. I feel more positive tonight than I did mid week. We can still do it but it's gonna take a monumental effort and a bit of luck.

That's four wins in four games for Hibs, only goal we've conceded was a penalty that never should have been. Graham Stack's started to look Goramesque, even the players who have been shite so far this year - Liam Miller, Riordan, Dickoh etc. have started to really pick their game up - I could see us going a fair few games more undefeated.

Out of the new signings - one or two are clearly short term solutions untill Calderwood's got more time to look in the summer transfer window - Akpo Sodje is extremely limited but still a good target man.

I think next season we'll end up qualifying for Europe, and if Calderwood brings on the team at the same rate, we could split the old firm.

Bold, but every one of his signings have been absolutely spot on.

Tuesday is massive a massive game for us, if we can get three points that's us within 4 points of The Midden, if we draw it's six which I still personally could see us scrape through but we need to start scoring. I feel more positive tonight than I did mid week. We can still do it but it's gonna take a monumental effort and a bit of luck.

I'm kinda divided. Of course I don't want us relegated but on the other hand I do prefer First Division football and there are some cracking away days, but with me working every Saturday chances to get to games would be few and far between. At least in The Premier you get a few Sunday games.

I'm kinda divided. Of course I don't want us relegated but on the other hand I do prefer First Division football and there are some cracking away days, but with me working every Saturday chances to get to games would be few and far between. At least in The Premier you get a few Sunday games.