scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For actual goals though, I'd agree with the 3 choosen tbh. Said at the time that Joel's goal was my goal of the season and I still stand by it. One of the loudest cheers I've heard at NDP too as it sent the support absolutely ballistic.

Joel's signing is a done deal :D

Have you been down to the club shop yet mate? I went down today and the shop had its shutters down :unsure: Really not impressed with the way the shop's run tbh as every other club seem to announce new strips when kids have money for their holidays yet we're days away from kicking off the season and haven't 'officially' announced anything and the shop has its shutters down!

Another thing that really annoys me about the Accies club shop is the fact its open when most folk are working and closed when folk are off or on their lunch break! :angry:

My GF and brother have been wanting Accies tops for a while now and the shop has been shut most of the summer and when it is open, its only open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Matchdays- but closes for an hour between 1pm and 2pm while the staff grab some lunch. Think the shop is open from 10am and closes at 5pm so for most folk (like my GF) the only time they can get to the shop is on matchdays- when its rammed full of kids or their lunch break, which more often than not, is at the same time that the shop is shut!! How hard is it to get someone (possibley from the ticket office perhaps) to cover the shop for an hour?!

Also, my brother's been waiting to get an Argentina style away top since his 21st and was told it was being discontinued but that they'd try and order one from Nike for him. He left his number with the guy at the shop and never heard anything for weeks. He eventually went down to ask about it and the guy didn't remember him and hadn't ordered any away tops. My brother decided to then buy the Orange away top from last season only to find that too was being discontinued and wouldn't be ordered in again- even though there was still 2 months of the season left to play at that point!

Then to cap it off, you've got Stan (who is usually ace and clears things up) on Accies World telling folk there's no change in the strips except the sponsors on the back, when there is in fact changes to both away tops! The orange one is gone for this season and been replaced by our old Brazil style top and the Argentina top has gone from having a white V-neck to a light blue round neck. The place is an absolute shambles IMO and needs to be sorted out ASAP and the fans need to know whats going on stripwise for this coming season!