scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BBC Scotland spoke to nine of the 12 SPL clubs in March this year, with seven of them supporting the idea of a larger league. "

I wonder who the 2 teams were who didn't like the idea of a larger league :rolleyes:

Ross County away is the ultimate cup away day but it's midweek :(

Thank f*ck we never got you lot. That would have meant a trip to Livingston and I had the pleasure of that on Monday night as I met the missus there to go to the cinema. Plus we'd have no doubt embarrassed ourselves and I could never live that down with you! :P

First chance to see us today. Nice wee 1 nil win against Valladolid who looked a tidy side.

Our trialist keeper turned out to be Peter Enckelmann, who looked solid and equal to everything that came his way. Was playing championship football last season so is still quality. Would love to see us sign him up.

Stuart Duff played as a trialist for us again, despite us saying we wont be signing him :unsure: he looked ok today, and his versatility would help but not sure why we continue to play him when the youngsters could be given a chance.

Marcus Haber looked excellent, tall strong pacy striker who got our goal. Hoping he can be our 15 goal a season striker :P

Scott Dobie worked hard but didnt really do too much ( a bit like a taller, slightly better Stevie Milne), Cleveland Taylor and Sam Parkin were both a bit poor but didnt really get too much of an opportunity to impress.

Our second half midfield of Craig - Morris - Davidson - Millar was immense and hope we'll start with this next Saturday.

Also, Livi f**ked my coupon...c**ts!