scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray holdings have the majority shares although he is not the day to day chairman of the club.It is him personally as I understand it who took the club off the market and he may not have a public role but I suspect he calls the shots behind the scenes.

Well according to several newspapers today, Accies have taken Eddie Malone on trial for our pre-season. Now if the Imrie signing split the Accies support then I hate to think what some fans might do if/ when malone signs.

Personally, I wasnt sure about signing Imrie but his performances were nothing short of outstanding and he quickly won myself and about 99% of other Accies fans over. If Malone signs I wont be happy but like Imrie I'll give him a chance and cheer him on whenever he's wearing the real hoops. I fear his actions during the Ross McCabe incident will mean many Accies fans wont give him a chance though.

Well according to several newspapers today, Accies have taken Eddie Malone on trial for our pre-season. Now if the Imrie signing split the Accies support then I hate to think what some fans might do if/ when malone signs.

Personally, I wasnt sure about signing Imrie but his performances were nothing short of outstanding and he quickly won myself and about 99% of other Accies fans over. If Malone signs I wont be happy but like Imrie I'll give him a chance and cheer him on whenever he's wearing the real hoops. I fear his actions during the Ross McCabe incident will mean many Accies fans wont give him a chance though.

Cleared

So we get a home start against Killie, roll on 3 in a row :P

Saturday August 14

Aberdeen v Hamilton Accies

Hearts v St Johnstone

Inverness CT v Celtic

Motherwell v Hibernian

Rangers v Kilmarnock

St Mirren v Dundee United

Fixtures

Edited by Paul ™

Accies have been busy today :) Sean Murdoch went in for an op, the signing of Andy Graham has been confirmed (finally! He actually signed last month!) and Canzo pens a new two year deal too. Other important club news is that defending champ, Hammy the Hamster, is running in the annual club mascot challenge race at Hamilton racecourse. Nice to see Hammy going for silverware early on- it'll look good next to the domestic treble in the trophey room at the end of the season :ph34r::P

Accies vs Motherwell on New Years Day. Should be interesting after 24hrs worth of drinking. :lol:

Fraser, I'm working all 3 scheduled Saturdays for the Accies St Mirren games :(

Stu, I'm off all 3 saturdays for Accies St Johnstone games :) They're actually all due to be played the week after or before the St Mirren games

Rangers vs Celtic on New Years Day is a recipie for disaster. It's a damn shame but there will be a shit load of trouble at it and all over the place. glad I'll be sitting with the calm gentlemen of Hamilton watching us gub the Well.;)

As for hopes for the season, at least a semi final in either cup and 6th place and I would be over the moon. A win over the ugly sisters wouldn't go a miss either.