Football 2010-2011

Guest eFestivals

Are you really going for this in all seriousness? Okay then...

It's precisely because I've not seen him play as a striker at Liverpool that I have a doubt.

Which is completely fair enough. :)

And it's precisely because I've not seen the results of Southgate's work in his new job that I have a doubt.

Spot the difference - aside from in your opinion of both? :lol:

The retard is the one that considers these exceedingly similar situations differently.

You see Neil, you said you had a doubt because of something totally irrelevant. You could have doubted him because you'd not seen him in that capacity, but not because he was rubbish at something entirely irrelevent. That would be retarded.

Is competence in one job an irrelevance to the next job, even if a different job?

No it's not. People don't normally rush forwards to give a failure in one job another better job.

The retard is the one that considers these exceedingly similar situations differently.

Not that you do. What you're considerting differently is just yourself. You're so perfect, what with the made up degree you just posted about in another thread and everything. Those people with their made up degrees are the smartest people going, and definitely not so stupid as to think that people are going to fall for their outrageous lies. :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

Again you lie, for I have said nothing of the sort.

you said he has no coaching role, then said he dsid. Your words are here for all to see. It's amazing that you think bluster covers it up.

Gareth Southgate is a qualified coach.

Not at what I was referring to he's not. :rolleyes:

You see, if you were all you recently claimed, you'd have asked which qualification I was referring to. Instead you go into retard mode.

I was thinking perhaps you'll cheer up by Monday, but that's a bit hopeful seeing as you'll be watching your soon to be relegated club, and watching your soon not to be your club.

I guess it doesn't get much worse. Apart from the mindless bollocks you've spouted here this week.

ultimately the proof is if someone is willing to pay that - but even then that's only the worth to them.

Real worth, an exchangable worth, is what a number of people would pay - and the 'red knights' withdrawal from considering buying Utd because "it was overpriceed" gets to show it's worth as a proper business proposition as lower than the debts. But they were looking at buying it cos they knew just how bad the Glazers finances were at that moment, and believed they'd be forced to sell up (rather than willingly sell up).

Nope. Just as was seen with Leeds and Liverpool and Pompey and others, when it starts crumbling it collapses in a moment, because people won't do deals life-saving with the desperate. People said it would never happen with Leeds, it did. People said similar wouldn't happen with Liverpool, it did. Etc, etc.

At this precise moment things look reasonably stable at Utd on the financial front but not so long ago they looked far more fragile, and that could be the case again.

ultimately the proof is if someone is willing to pay that - but even then that's only the worth to them.

Real worth, an exchangable worth, is what a number of people would pay - and the 'red knights' withdrawal from considering buying Utd because "it was overpriceed" gets to show it's worth as a proper business proposition as lower than the debts. But they were looking at buying it cos they knew just how bad the Glazers finances were at that moment, and believed they'd be forced to sell up (rather than willingly sell up).

Nope. Just as was seen with Leeds and Liverpool and Pompey and others, when it starts crumbling it collapses in a moment, because people won't do deals life-saving with the desperate. People said it would never happen with Leeds, it did. People said similar wouldn't happen with Liverpool, it did. Etc, etc.

At this precise moment things look reasonably stable at Utd on the financial front but not so long ago they looked far more fragile, and that could be the case again.

It didn't happen to Liverpool though did it, the debts couldn't be paid, they were forced to sell, someone was more than happy to take it on. The same will happen to utd if the glazers can't pay and they'll end up better off like Liverpool

quite possibly - but no one rescued Leeds tho, did they?

The Glazers are stubborn buggers, and if they hang on too long hoping to save things as happened at Leeds, then the shit hits the fan.

The Red knights thought it was overpriced? Says it all really, if it was such a financial disaster, why wouldn't the glazers sell??

essentially because they couldn't if they'd have wanted to.

At around the time the 'red knights' were sniffing around the Glazers borrowings outstripped their assets - so they'd have sold up and still had some of the debts. Negative equity, if you like.

Since then the stock markets have bounced back, and so will the value of their assets. It's via the capital growth in value of the business that they're hoping to make their money, in the same manner as any leveraged purchases.

Not according to your statement. You said that he may do a good job as a coach, but that you doubted it because of his managerial stint.

So now you're lying.

Such great reading skills you have, yet again. :lol:

I said nothing about 'coach'. I was speaking about his new job.

Being average as an inexperienced manager gives you absolutely no indication of whether or not someone with vast quantities of experience as a coach is going to be good as a coach.

You can try to slip and slide your way out of it, but it isn't going to work. What you said was stupid simply because you weren't in possession of the facts - a reality your pride will not let you face because it will compromise all the shit you give others.

If someone is shit in one job then it's far from unreasonable to think they might be shit in a related job. :rolleyes:

Makes no difference to the offer, its worth what the Gazer's think its worth, if this Qatari think turns out to not be balls, they'll be proved more than right.

While that's true, a more accurate way of saying it in my eyes is that they're huge-stake gamblers who have hit the jackpot.

Cos no matter how much they might be lucky enough to walk away with, it's got very sticky for them at times, what with being refused refinance credit from the standard lenders and having to use the big business loan sharks to save their arse.

His new job as............. a coach. Wahey!!!!!!!!!

except it's not as a coach. In the eyes of TGT, you are now a far bigger retard than me. :lol:

Yet again, you prove that you have the reading skills of a four year old.

As I said, it all owes to your ignorance and subsequent desire not to be shown up by those that aren't, as proven above.

says the man who is so ignorant that he thinks his new jobs is as coach. :lol:

In the eyes of TGT, you are now a far bigger retard than me. :lol:

It was a great goal by rooney but Im not sure it would get as much attention if it was a lower profile player. A definite contender for goal of the season but I dont see why it particularly stands out in front of others in the top 10 of the season. I personally prefer great passing goals to the individual ones as I think they are more down to skill and less luck but thats just personal preference.

Okay then, so like any rationale man would do replace his new role as coach with whatever job he does that isn't related to management.

he managed a club, now he's managing the development of players. It' still management.:rolleyes:

That aside, you've proved yet again that four year old read what's in front of them better than you.

I've said nothing about his role so I don't have to be aware of the specifics. You have.

Idiocy.

I've said he might be good or he might not. It's hardly a concrete comment is it? :rolleyes: Retard.

It was a great goal by rooney but Im not sure it would get as much attention if it was a lower profile player. A definite contender for goal of the season but I dont see why it particularly stands out in front of others in the top 10 of the season. I personally prefer great passing goals to the individual ones as I think they are more down to skill and less luck but thats just personal preference.

It was very well taken, but it doesn't deserve too much attention. It was a training ground goal.

After all, a ball delivered to your boot with no one trying to stop you scoring stands a more than decent chance of going into the net, particularly if hit on target - as Rooney has already said about that goal, mostly they go flying into the stands.

He took it very well, but there was nothing to stop him taking it very well except himself.

It was very well taken, but it doesn't deserve too much attention. It was a training ground goal.

After all, a ball delivered to your boot with no one trying to stop you scoring stands a more than decent chance of going into the net, particularly if hit on target - as Rooney has already said about that goal, mostly they go flying into the stands.

He took it very well, but there was nothing to stop him taking it very well except himself.