• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

I was at the game ldv final 2005 wrexham 2- southend 0 (aet). I remember it with very fond memories because in the the 5 years since we have had finished further down the league system every year and suffered 2 relegations. So its been a terrible few years. With the clueless dean saunders in charge dont expect better this year. Ben Foster however made his professional debut here and was completely different class, no surprise at all that he has made it in the premeirship.

How bloody amazing were we on the break? The first half was simply beautiful stuff. Which is ironic, given that the third was an absolute peach and Mariappa missed an absolute shocker.

Bit miffed that we always play well on telly though. As a fan I want everyone else to think that our players are shite, so that we don't end up selling them.

WE ARE GOING UP!

WE ARE GOING UP!

Norwich let me down last night thats all my weekend bets except a tiny one down the toilet

Milner's definatly going then within the next few days

Papers are saying £16-18mil and Ireland, which to me is an amazing deal and Id snap their hand off. Milner is a good crosser of the ball but so is Young, Downing and Albrighton, Albrighton can step straight up into Milners shoes IMO, but Ireland makes things happen by running at defences and passing along the floor, something we've needed at Villa for a long time, so im very happy if this is the outcome, then hopefully we will splash the money on a striker :)

Stevie I take it AW is just chancing his arm with this Reina tittle-tattle?

What a non-story. V unbecoming of your fine club.

Some of the Gunners blogs are a f*cking embarrasment about the story in fairness.

This joker for example.

http://le-grove.co.uk/2010/08/07/20mill-reina-bid-revealed-the-move-they-didnt-tell-you-about/

Stevie I take it AW is just chancing his arm with this Reina tittle-tattle?

What a non-story. V unbecoming of your fine club.

Some of the Gunners blogs are a f*cking embarrasment about the story in fairness.

This joker for example.

http://le-grove.co.uk/2010/08/07/20mill-reina-bid-revealed-the-move-they-didnt-tell-you-about/

Mate, as much as I'd love to see Reina playing for us I'm sure that story is 99% crap. Now that they can't write any more stories about Cesc, they've got to fill their pages with something. Most blogs for all clubs are pointless rubbish.