2011 Headliners

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kings of Leon - They are doing Radio 1 Zane Lowe show on Thursday 28th- could they announce Rockness at same time.

Red hot Chilli's also have announced they will be doing Festival dates.

or it may be Faithless/Scissor Sisters/Daft Punk/Chemical brothers or a band i think would be up Jim Kings street i think would be Arcade Fire.

Kings of Leon - They are doing Radio 1 Zane Lowe show on Thursday 28th- could they announce Rockness at same time.

Red hot Chilli's also have announced they will be doing Festival dates.

or it may be Faithless/Scissor Sisters/Daft Punk/Chemical brothers or a band i think would be up Jim Kings street i think would be Arcade Fire.

KOL have barely any stage set up at all. Nothing compared to Daft Punk in 07, and what their set probably will be.

KOL play so many festivals that you can't really think they are an expensive band? Daft Punk on the other hand have played so rarely that they can (and will) charge a ridiculous amount and still get loads of offers because promoters know they will sell tickets.

Edited by Paul ™

KOL have barely any stage set up at all. Nothing compared to Daft Punk in 07, and what their set probably will be.

KOL play so many festivals that you can't really think they are an expensive band? Daft Punk on the other hand have played so rarely that they can (and will) charge a ridiculous amount and still get loads of offers because promoters know they will sell tickets.

Edited by rexclark

there's a reason KOL's arena tour tickets are 50 quid face value!! (not to mention the booking fee on top) theres hardly anyone who charges that.

so funny cos KOL have been around for literally years and years but all of sudden they've become easily the biggest band in britain. very mainstream audience now.

i still dont think daft punk are touring in 2011. i dont see why they would, its just a film score.

Edited by Memory Man