This time next week.

Guest BlackHole2006

This time next week I'll be in a small convoy having just past Birmingham on route to Taunton. Either that or I'll have broken down at the side of the M6 or M5 :lol:

That's where myself and the rest of our group (most are fellow efesters) are staying :) Did you stay there last year? We spent most of the tues night last year out in the beer garden of the Hawkridge Arms- brilliant night :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, stayed there last year. I take it that's the pub with the beer garden round back? Can never remember it's name. We were in there for a few on the Tuesday, yea. Was just me and the missus last year. We'd just driven from Glasgow though so after a couple of beers, it was time to retire to a bed for the last time in nearly a week!

I'll be jittery not sure what to do (and probably eating) before heading off to the station to collect my friends, going to the supermarket for essential supplies and then returning home for a test run of tents and last check of kit before hitting the pub! (busy afternoon!) smile.gif

I'll be at home enjoying the 6th day of my holiday, preparing to watch the Group A deciding fixtures with a crate of beer.

Everything else will be ready for an early departure a week tomorrow.

:)

I'll be checking into a B&B outside of Bristol (should maybe have got somewhere closer!) with the ladyfriend, looking forward to enjoying a beer and steak for dinner instead of spending the night in a carpark!

Edited by Philw

I'll be sat at home, having finished loading the car of everything except the frozen food and my ticket, watching the world cup and planning an early night so I can set off before 7am.

This time next week i'll be onsite sitting in the evening sun outside my caravan drinking a few beers having enjoyed various chucks of red meat from the BBQ & getting to know the people who will be my neighbours for the next few days.

At the time of the creation of this thread, in a week, I'll be sat in my doctor's surgery with blood being stolen from me.

This time in one week will be 10 hours until I get on the coach leaving from Brighton to GLASTO. No doubt I'll be wide awake, watching old Glastonbury highlights on the internet, then remember I still haven't packed.