FR Tent Headliners

Guest Dukeeyyy

Not at all impressed. I was sure The National would headline on one of the days.

The complete FR tent line up is a bit of downer really. However I am looking forward to seeing Adam Green again and have heard great things about Avi Buffalo, Fools Gold, Darwin Deez, chapel club and villagers so there could be some suprises in there.

Edited by ALLHALLOWS

Absolutely rubbish headliners tbh, especially Ash they've been demoted to the FR Stage because no one cares about them anymore. With the likes of Grizzly Bear, The xx and The National headlining second stage at Latitude I'm sure one of them could have been persuaded to play this.

Ash on the Saturday's pretty disappointing. Would have been great to end the festival on, but instead they're clashing with the main stage headliner they'll share most fans with. I'll try and get into British Sea Power a bit more. And of course The National not being there's disappointing, though I think I'd been beginning to think they were probably too big anyway.

Ash are a great choice of headliners. I bet they could still draw a decent crowd high in nme tent so will be packed. I think ash fans as a group would like all 3 main stage headliners pretty equally so it didnt really matter which day they went. As for the rest of the announcement I think its pretty poor. Had a look on youtube and it seems full of style over content, take themselves to seriously indie/electo pop. Theres a distinct lack of energy and fun. I just looked at the 2002 line up and it blows this one completely out of the water, then again maybe its just me getting old!

What the hell!

They managed to get every stage headliner I want to see on every stage on Friday and Saturday, then not a single one on the Sunday!

Few bands I'd like to see on there lower down but nowt overly special though :/