let's get drunk.

Guest yuvalgiv2

• 1 month later...

There is no restriction on alcohol being taken into the campsite (just no glass).

Beer in the arena is £3.80 & is Tuborg (really nice). Might be £4.00 now due to inflation.

They sell Tuborg cold cans in the village just outside the arena for about £5 for 4. They used to sell big crates of Carling & Grolsch but that is no more. Also don't think there is a warm beer for cold beer exchange anymore since Carling pulled out with their sponsorship.

Put cans in your socks (under jeans/trousers) & try to get searched by a female (less likely to pat you down) when smuggling into the arena. Has never failed my in 5 years at Reading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Getting cans into the arena is really easy, put one in each of your back pockets and they don't even notice, as they just look at you as you walk towards them but never look back :) Just don't get through the gate and then start waving them around in celebration like a penis.

Getting cans into the arena is really easy, put one in each of your back pockets and they don't even notice, as they just look at you as you walk towards them but never look back :) Just don't get through the gate and then start waving them around in celebration like a penis.

Fair enough, personally I've never had more than the person just looking at me, waving me through, having someone else tug my wristband and send me through.

Yeah, they try, but if you're hard enough, give 'em a kick in the shins and get yo' fat ass outta there!

No.. they don't.

If you take a camp chair in with you for a sit down you can stash stuff in the bag with the chair. I managed to get a 2ltr bag of wine, 3ltr bag of Westons Vintage cider (£7 from Tesco!) & about 4 cans into the arena. Also managed to get 4 cans up each trouser leg once by balancing them on top of each other & walking like John Wayne. I have never been caught.

• 2 weeks later...