The DX

Guest doddy135

Warning: Rant coming up!!!

So as I work all around the country, I arranged for the DX to have my tickets delivered to their Avonmouth depot for picking up tomorrow. I get a phone call at lunch telling me if i didn't pick up TODAY then they would be sent out in the post again.

So i drag my ass from Cheltenham we're i'm working today to Avonmouth. I get to Avonmouth and I'm kept standing for 20 minutes to be told my tickets are being held in f*cking Dartford!

I've had no e-mails off them and they've been no help whatsoever!

Anyone else think that this shower should be dumped for distrubution next year?! Every year i've been the RM have left me a little note at home and i've popped the Post Office at the weekend to pick them up. Nice and simple.

This shower just makes things hard!!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by doddy135

Agreed, a total shower of shite....

So far they've failed to show up to deliver my ticket 3 times. They are supposed to be delivering today but it's not looking promising

as they ain't here yet !

I was thinking of arranging to pick it up from their depot - sounds like maybe that won't work either :-(

If only Seetickets used the Royal mail.....

Looks like I'm going to have to go wait on their bloody crappy phone system for another half hour to shout at them again

First I heard about my delivery was an email from seetickets saying that DX had attempted delivery and to ring another number to arrange redelivery. Got home and sure enough... No card.

(This isn't unusual for couriers, they can't get parked on my street so they just don't bother attempting delivery. You ring the depot and its your truthful word against their lies and there's nothing you can do about it!)

Luckily the next day was Saturday so I didn't have to take any time off work. Guy arrived around 1pm.

I think I was lucky, as the delivery looked like going the same way as all my other non-Royal mail deliveries (i.e. me having to travel 15 miles out of the city)

First I heard about my delivery was an email from seetickets saying that DX had attempted delivery and to ring another number to arrange redelivery. Got home and sure enough... No card.

(This isn't unusual for couriers, they can't get parked on my street so they just don't bother attempting delivery. You ring the depot and its your truthful word against their lies and there's nothing you can do about it!)

Luckily the next day was Saturday so I didn't have to take any time off work. Guy arrived around 1pm.

I think I was lucky, as the delivery looked like going the same way as all my other non-Royal mail deliveries (i.e. me having to travel 15 miles out of the city)

I am waiting on The DX's third attempt at delivery today and it's not looking good. The first was to my home - fair enough, I was out. The second was to my work, where the security guard told them that the receptionist was gone and he'd have to leave. That time, as with this time, they are under instruction to ring me, then I go outside and pick it up. It couldn't be simpler, but they seem incapable of passing on the message that the courier needs to call me.

This happens every time. Except last year when they used Royal Mail, I was out, I got a card, I took it to the Post Office and got my tickets with no problems. How antiquated!

I got the same we attempted to deliver your tickets e-mail yesterday so I arranged to have them deliver my tickets today at my work, yep you guessed it I am still waiting and no sign of them! My work Use the normal DX Couriers to deliver stuff and they are just as bad.

Not holding out much hope today for them arriving and I'm not in the office for the rest of the week now.

I'd suggest that everyone with See Tickets and DX Security issues send an email to the Glastonbury office to let them know the extent of the problems this year.

My take is that See Tickets care even less now than in the past and they've farmed out ticket delivery to the cheapest operation in the country to maximise their margins.

email to complain to: office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

I'd suggest that everyone with See Tickets and DX Security issues send an email to the Glastonbury office to let them know the extent of the problems this year.

My take is that See Tickets care even less now than in the past and they've farmed out ticket delivery to the cheapest operation in the country to maximise their margins.

OK. The tickets just arrived and the same thing has happened to me that happened in all previous years they've been doing it. Namely, they've ignored the specific instruction to get here and phone me, because our workplace has a policy of not accepting personal mail. AND they always go to the post room when they have an equally specific instruction to go to reception. So when I picked them up I got a bollocking over it, and was told that if they had known that it was personal mail, they'd have sent them away.

Not only that, but The DX state that if the tickets aren't being delivered to your home address, nobody but you can sign for them unless the signatory has a piece of your ID to show. But no, they had just been left there. I haven't even been contacted by them since to check that all was OK.

I had an e-mail yesterday morning saying that they had attempted a delivery. When I got home no card had been put through the door. I tried phoning 3 times yesterday to try to arrange for me to pick up from one of their depots rather than arranging another delivery, simply because I've read peoples stories on here of them not turning up etc. All 3 attempts resulted in no progress, all i got was constant ringing. When I got through to talk to someone this morning, she told me I wouldn't be able to pick them up without the calling card.....which was never posted! How useful. Safe to say I'm not impressed as I'm planning on sending a ticket on via Royal Mail to a friend who has moved, and would like to do this with plenty of time to spare. Let's hope they do turn up on the re-arranged date!