to SheWee or not to SeeWee?

Guest wildhouse

I've had a shewee and a whizz and find the whizz easier to use. Tend to just use it for the tent though and just give seats a bit of a wipe before sitting down.

Tried to use one in the mens urinals a couple of years back, but what with all the shouts of 'there's a women in here' and 'lets see it then' etc, I got stage fright.

First time using it I did get stage fright and found it a bit surreal peeing standing up but you soon get used to it. If you get one have a couple of practice runs at home before Glasto.......however DO NOT use while pissed now that was bad I ended up peeing on my foot and dropping said she wee into the long drop :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

If you are worried about squatting on dirty loo seat try toilet seat covers (about £2 on ebay for 20) and baby wipes and you'll be fine!

I've had a shewee and a whizz and find the whizz easier to use. Tend to just use it for the tent though and just give seats a bit of a wipe before sitting down.

Tried to use one in the mens urinals a couple of years back, but what with all the shouts of 'there's a women in here' and 'lets see it then' etc, I got stage fright.

I have used a she wee with the holder thing and long tube attachment for the past few years and find it brilliant. Just use it at a normal long drop or portaloo (though i do have a pretty good aim if i do say so myself ;p)

never tried a wizz so i cant comment but the she wee works great for me.

Jen x

I have used a she wee with the holder thing and long tube attachment for the past few years and find it brilliant. Just use it at a normal long drop or portaloo (though i do have a pretty good aim if i do say so myself ;p)

never tried a wizz so i cant comment but the she wee works great for me.

Jen x

Asking all you ladies out there if you have any experience of using a She Wee - was thinking of getting one so I don't have to hover over the lovely loos. Are they easy to use - even after a few glasses of the good stuff? Or are you best just to get on with it and hope you dont fall onto the seat?

I would want to!

the prospect of using a sheewee or whiz whatever kinda reminds me of the whole catheter experience - which is very unpleasant, for those who dont know already :P

I have a whiz and a shewee. I couldn't get on with the whiz as it's too flexible to use with jeans....unless you drop them quite a way. The shewee is more solid. Although when I was desperate last year, after several pints of cider, the queues were huge for normal loos, I didn't have the shewee on me anyway, so used one of the cardboard funnels they give out. I did have to expose more of myself than ideal, but I soooo needed to go and was fairly merry, so didn't care! The cardboard one they handed me did the job fine.

Sometimes I can shewee ok, sometimes after much ciderage it ends in disaster.... and wet legs. I think the flow is just too much for it after many many pints of liquid :ph34r: Usually I just baby wipe and park my backside. I do have this irrational fear somehow someone will splash my bum if having a massive missile turd in cubicle next to me or something.

I like to keep it with me in case I am busting and encounter a truly horrendous toilet.

Its easier to use in a dress/skirt than shorts though. Trying to stop your kegs hitting the floor (eurgh) and hold the shewee in place AND aim can be a bit challenging.

I used it in the mens once when I was fit to bursting. I got stage fright though cause men were going "is that a woman???" and my hubby saying "yeah shes got a plastic penis" and everyone cracking up.

I'd take it as a back up option and try and just deal with bum on seat most of the time, or hover and clean up after yourself. Nothing worse than having someone elses cold piss on your arse cheeks :shudders:

wouldn't it be a whole lot easier if you had a bucket and a blanket (the bucket to sit on) the blanket to wrap round yourself whilst doing whatever you need best thing aswell is its portable and can be emptied oh not to forget you can recycle the bucket afterwards wrap it up for your parents to use for car washing

wouldn't it be a whole lot easier if you had a bucket and a blanket (the bucket to sit on) the blanket to wrap round yourself whilst doing whatever you need best thing aswell is its portable and can be emptied oh not to forget you can recycle the bucket afterwards wrap it up for your parents to use for car washing