to SheWee or not to SeeWee?

Guest wildhouse

Asking all you ladies out there if you have any experience of using a She Wee - was thinking of getting one so I don't have to hover over the lovely loos. Are they easy to use - even after a few glasses of the good stuff? Or are you best just to get on with it and hope you dont fall onto the seat?

Hovering causes more problems than it solves, plus do you really want to be looking in that direction - eek.

If you are a bit squeamish give it a quick wipe down with a baby wipe.

I have a taken a sheepee to all the festivals for the last 3 years, never used it once.

Just can't bring myself to line up with other people like that.

Maybe this years the year :blink:

I've had a pink whizz for several years and I'm a total convert!

I use the normal longdrops in the normal way most of the time, but the whizz is great for if I happen to be near the lady urinal thingies when I need to go...no queues and don't smell bad, and for the middle of the night when I keep my "whizz jug" (as I fondly call it) handy and can't be bothered with trekking to the toilet block.

It took a bit of practice at first, but once you've got the hang of it, there's no leaks or spills at all. I can't get on with the cardboard free ones they give out though, not the right shape for me and I get in a mess :unsure:

I've had a pink whizz for several years and I'm a total convert!

I use the normal longdrops in the normal way most of the time, but the whizz is great for if I happen to be near the lady urinal thingies when I need to go...no queues and don't smell bad, and for the middle of the night when I keep my "whizz jug" (as I fondly call it) handy and can't be bothered with trekking to the toilet block.

It took a bit of practice at first, but once you've got the hang of it, there's no leaks or spills at all. I can't get on with the cardboard free ones they give out though, not the right shape for me and I get in a mess :unsure:

I totally agree! Just go for it, it is an idea to have a little torch with you when you're out and about just to check before you sit at night so you don't have a close encounter with an urmmmmm squatting incident!

I have a shewee but never used it, although I take it every year!! Maybe I'll do some testing over the next week or so and be brave! However, I tend to take parazone, a surgical face mask and some aromatherapy oil - this helps me overcome the stentch!!!

• 10 months later...

Whiz Freedom - It really does take the pi$$ :D

I bought a Whiz Freedom just over a month ago and I've never looked back! Yes you do need to practice first (long before using it for 'real' at festivals and whatnot) but once you've mastered a leak-free pee, it's fabulous! No more sitting, hovering, squatting - this is the nuts, ladies! :lol:

However, I do have a handy hint to ensure a leak-free pee; with the Whiz, wrap your 'lips' around the lower part of the lily and hold firmly against your bits. It works a treat! :D

"The Whiz Freedom is a soft and gentle, ingenious device and it allows women of all ages to wee in a standing up, sitting down or lying position without undressing."

Lying position? Really? :blink: