• Europe
    • Rest of the World
    • Outer Space
    • London

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from God's country (that's Yorkshire btw). Saltaire to be exact. Setting off on Tuesday afternoon and staying on a farm just outside Wells. Hopefully, on Wednesday morning, we can pootle along the back roads and come out near one of the entrances. That's the plan anyway.

We usually spend a night with my in-laws in Liverpool then drive down early or the day before. Think we have a room booked somewhere just off the m5 on Tuesday night but I can't find my booking confirmation :huh:

Have never tried to do the drive from Edinburgh in one go. So reckon I should say we travel from the North West rather than Scotland.

Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Leaving Tuesday evening / night, about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, hoping to get in the west car parks this year!

Edited by Frogger_Queen

Hello! My friends and I went to The City Arms on the Tuesday night last year, it's a nice little quaint pub at the end of the highstreet (it's pink - you can't miss it). Plus, they sell Brothers cider. Yum! Take a look at the Cathedral on your way to the pub - stunning!

DUDE! That's where we're from too :D East Anglia Massif. Innit. ;)

Edited to say: Just realised this thread started in 2010, 'cos I'm a bit thick, like.

London, although my Brother, his son and friend are traveling from Northants meeting me a then on to Glasto. Big percentage from the South West in comparison with the rest but otherwise an even spread across the country.