Return to Boodiful Daze

Guest maxhoyland

• 1 month later...

Welcome back! I'll be going back as I have been to all of them so far.

In my view the festival has got better and better. Some of the smaller stages change position now and again and we now have the Pussy Parlure and Bimble Inn but basically the same uber chilled event. Oh and the Levs end the festie on the Sunday night now as, if my memory serves me, the did the Sat night back in 2003.

Can't wait!

Was there at the first one as well then missed a year, possibly two, but have been back for the last four or five and, even when the weather has been a bit grim and the mud knee-deep, we've had a great time. It retains its particularly Levellerly atmosphere and the music, comedy and just about all the goings-ons are as good as ever. It seems bigger than it was way back at the start but my memories are, perhaps, a bit hazy now. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if the first one was a good one for you. :D

Welcome back! I'll be going back as I have been to all of them so far.

In my view the festival has got better and better. Some of the smaller stages change position now and again and we now have the Pussy Parlure and Bimble Inn but basically the same uber chilled event. Oh and the Levs end the festie on the Sunday night now as, if my memory serves me, the did the Sat night back in 2003.

Can't wait!