FAO disgruntled U2 fans

Guest ukdannyb

I understand that you are less than happy with U2 being replaced by the Gorillaz so I have a solution (albeit for just one of you).

If you are in the 25-40 age bracket and are a male with brown hair then I could buy your ticket! PM me your Glasto pic and I will assess the feasibility...

I understand that you are less than happy with U2 being replaced by the Gorillaz so I have a solution (albeit for just one of you).

If you are in the 25-40 age bracket and are a male with brown hair then I could buy your ticket! PM me your Glasto pic and I will assess the feasibility...

You've got more chance of selling them if you split the tickets up IMHO. Or is it a case of if you can't get rid of them you will go? In which case I guess you don't want to be splitting them and be stuck with one.

Send me the pics and I'll see if I can find a suitable female.

many years ago American Express in Boston { where I was teaching at MIT } did a pilot study where they put face photos on AMEX Cards from Boston Residents - all was going well but I was asked to do a study on their research as a independent voice just in case they missed something.

Anyway I thought up using Guy the Gorilla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_the_Gorilla

and a few mystery shoppers were employed and they were issued AMEX Cards with his image on it and no shop refused them a sale - that is why cards were not issued with a face image .

I wonder how closely a match it has to be as I know the image is tiny and certainly the first year they were using a face image I found them to be very poor quality when I asked to see one { I work at the event but as I arrive by a different route I don't need a ticket to get in }

I have seen images from this year and the face image is still tiny and does not have appeared to improved all that much.

So has the face image got better over the years ?

many years ago American Express in Boston { where I was teaching at MIT } did a pilot study where they put face photos on AMEX Cards from Boston Residents - all was going well but I was asked to do a study on their research as a independent voice just in case they missed something.

Anyway I thought up using Guy the Gorilla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_the_Gorilla

and a few mystery shoppers were employed and they were issued AMEX Cards with his image on it and no shop refused them a sale - that is why cards were not issued with a face image .

I am not just a pretty face you know - that was before I had a stroke and heart attack which screwed up jumping between MIT and UCLA in LA - six months short term contracts which then allowed me a gap of a month and then I would take up the new post and then repeat the whole thing again.

Actually its very lucky that I returned as I am currently being treated for prostate cancer and that would have cost a fortune in the states as once you have a stroke/heart attack its impossible to get medical insurance - even now I cant get travel insurance - well I can but its ultra expensive and I cant risk flying without insurance.

But who needs to fly when we have Glasto next month.