Make Up?

Guest TaraG

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Collection 2000 powder eyeshadows ARE very difficult to remove...well only if you DONT clean your face at the festy.

I bought the vivid pink and blue back in 07 before Rockness and basically once I had applied it, I just retouched it up over the space of 3 days. They practically stain your eyelids! :D I do have pics but cant upload as my laptop is going back to the doctors.

Yes you have a point there! :lol: The Collecction 2000 glitter stuff is great, especially the glitter tubes LusciousLucy mentioned + they come in purple....divine! Added bonus they are available in Morrisons, in case you would rather not be spotted at the make up counter in Boots! ;)

Yes you have a point there! :lol: The Collecction 2000 glitter stuff is great, especially the glitter tubes LusciousLucy mentioned + they come in purple....divine! Added bonus they are available in Morrisons, in case you would rather not be spotted at the make up counter in Boots! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be residing in Brizzle from Late July and then moving there proper after festy season.

It you pop to Wilkinsons and look in the party treats section by the tills, they sell princess party tiaras for a quid. I have bought a couple already this year. They sit real easy on your hair.

Mate at work is a beautician so I've just booked to get my nails Minx'd for Glastonbury - yay! Hoping against hope that they stand up to it and stay looking fabulash for the whole week

Going for the silver, she's got her toenails done and bejebus, they look ace! Just like chrome.

gf-112-10000.jpg

Mate at work is a beautician so I've just booked to get my nails Minx'd for Glastonbury - yay! Hoping against hope that they stand up to it and stay looking fabulash for the whole week

Going for the silver, she's got her toenails done and bejebus, they look ace! Just like chrome.

gf-112-10000.jpg

i asked this question on the forums last year and everyone was so rude to me. I actually had someone say "obviously you're getting angry, girls covered in a foundation cake aren't used to hearing "no"".

Obviously you've had a much friendlier response...!

After last year though however, I wouldn't recommend foundation, eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick is all i'll be taking this year. I'd bring glitter but that doesn't suit my face :/

my essentials:

I've bought a bronzing brush from superdrug today from the 2true range (only £1.99 or so!) - and its a little pot of powder that sits underneath a brush applicator - so cute! I've decanted the bronzer as i am v pale but shiny and replaced with some cheapy mineral foundation so i can just even out my complexion every now and again and not look like a shiny tomato like last years pics!

Also found sudacrem comes in a tube - ideal for dry patches of skin, spots and of course first aid emergencies!

superdrug tea tree and peppermint wipes - ideal for your face and also for freshening up tired feet!

Aloe Vera gel - to double up as moisteriser and after sun.

Lush do powder deodrant in a coconut fragrance - i give myself a light dusting with this just to keep me fresh.