Views on the line up

Guest ashjake0

Now everyone has had time to digest the line up.. what does everyone think..

i think it is great .. looking forard to Goldheart Assembly The Fall, Lissie, Low Anthem, The Futureheads, Steve Mason,.. even Diana Vickers to see what all the fuss is about!!

also Seasick Steve.. infact there is so much.. :P:P

Rich

i think it is great .. looking forard to Goldheart Assembly The Fall, Lissie, Low Anthem, The Futureheads, Steve Mason,.. even Diana Vickers to see what all the fuss is about!!

Rich

Rich

I'm underwhelmed in the end, it's not really for me.

As a Leicester local I will be going there much more for the spirit of the festival than the music this year, the line-up does not light me up very much to be honest.

I'll go, and I'll have a good time so it'll be good if the sun stays out (fingers crossed) but if I wasn't a Leicester native I'd probably consider not coming. The lack of anyone (vague interest from years ago in the go! team & sunshine underground) on the main stage to get me excited is a giant shame.

I'll be fully decked on the DiS stage on the sunday though as Los Campesinos! & Frightened Rabbit are two of my favourite bands and Futureheads will be entertaining closers.

I'll have to hope on discovering and enjoying some more acts who I just don't know about.

Edited by andyg52

I'm underwhelmed in the end, it's not really for me.

As a Leicester local I will be going there much more for the spirit of the festival than the music this year, the line-up does not light me up very much to be honest.

I'll go, and I'll have a good time so it'll be good if the sun stays out (fingers crossed) but if I wasn't a Leicester native I'd probably consider not coming.

If you look back through the forum comments you will see there will be lots of non Lesta natives coming along just to enjoy the spirit of the festival.

I'm going to namedrop llcoolphil, Leprekorn, Niblet, Saint Up North to name just a few.

Nearly everybody is disappointed that we don't have Doves, Basement Jaxx, Bell & Sebastian etc etc etc, but THE FESTIVAL is the thing.

If this turns out to be the 10th and last, lets all make sure we enjoy it, whoever is playing.

(I'm still very excited about Mumford, Turin Brakes, Stornoway and El Pussycat by the way!)

Seems absolutely bizarre that Teeny Spider or whatever his name is will be headlining the main stage when the Fall will be indoors, it'll be just like when the Buzzcocks played indoor huge queues for the hall and even huger queues at bar in Orange Tree...

Something that I'd missed in the initial wave of announcements was Harper Simon on the musician stage.. quite a pedigree there... getting talked about quite a bit in the media now... being that he's the son of Paul Simon... That could be great...

Sean

If you look back through the forum comments you will see there will be lots of non Lesta natives coming along just to enjoy the spirit of the festival.

I'm going to namedrop llcoolphil, Leprekorn, Niblet, Saint Up North to name just a few.

Nearly everybody is disappointed that we don't have Doves, Basement Jaxx, Bell & Sebastian etc etc etc, but THE FESTIVAL is the thing.

If this turns out to be the 10th and last, lets all make sure we enjoy it, whoever is playing.

(I'm still very excited about Mumford, Turin Brakes, Stornoway and El Pussycat by the way!)